Moth Shield

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SmoomS_Tha_Syner, May 18, 2016.

1. Just like to get opinions on this piece of equipment.
    Spent over 300 inferno and Aqua trying to get it to max level for it to fail 42 times and reset itself back to level 2 and level 3, 16 times!
    Couldn't even get it past level 5!!!
    In the end I wasted all that for it to gain 1 level from the start.
    Is this equip just ridiculous to enchant? Or is it just my extremely bad luck?

Those that have it from the Moth event, how have you faired in trying to enchant it?

2. I feel yah bro... Happened to me this event

3. Moth equip was just ridiculously hard to enchant to max.

4. I reckon! Well I'll leave it till last and enchant everything else first. Leave the moth stuff and the fiendbow for last 

5. Old equip would reset no new equip has ever done that for me, I don't know when devs changed it but they did

6. It still resets.

7. Moth equips were the hardest equips to max...took me moré than 2 years ti max sword and +1000 inf and aquas

8. I always wait 24 hours to enchant again after a piece of equipment has failed 1 or 2 times. I then only enchant 1 or 2 levels every 24 hrs then. This strategy has worked well for me and seems to reduce the failed enchants and wasting resources. But you need to look at the stats for each piece because imo the stat increase you get for the aq/inf used isn't always worth it. And with regular new event eq it's hard to decide what to enchant as it may be a waste. Most of us have max enchanted eq that is easily outmatched by base level new eq.
    Anyway good luck with future enchants ?

9. New equipment, from the recent events, doesn't reset. Just the ones from long ago that used to reset still do (that hasn't changed). The more recent ones just fail.

10. Moth shield maxed at 11 still sucks

11. The also the first ever event! The fang event with the Fiendbow. Insane trying to get to 12 on it