Unused Brave the Elements Tokens

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 18, 2016.

1. Oh and nice GIF Prime!! That looks like it's in line with ToU, I'm sure you won't get banned...then again, who knows! :lol:

2. When is chapter 3? Curiosity kills

3. Hi devs, when is the extension time going to start for converting for those yet to convert? I still never see any in marketplace. Thanks.

4. Meanwhile @ ATAHq

"We'll look into it"

5. Lol

6. Items are now in the marketplace. As a reminder, you have until 3PM PDT to do so.

7. Devs are being very generous.

8. I got a doubt .Can someone please help me out on this?
    I made around 10.9k tokens and converted them to 6k aqua and 4k inferno and left over with 830 tokens.

1)Can i covert the left over tokens now to get rewards again? If yes, i already got 10% and 8% plunder spells for previously converted tokens. Now that i can be converting to 500 inferno , does the new plunder spell replace the old 8% one i got?

Thanks

9. So if someone increases their tokens and makes it into the top 100 does the person being knocked down to #101 have their reward reduced? Cos if not it's not top 100 anymore you sillies haha

Also.... I hope you're doing the math properly so that those having their plunder bonus altered aren't gaining time or losing percentage which are both possibilities of the laziness in 'fixes' you've shown lately

10. This whole game is based on Timing!! Even the BC spell clock keeps going if EB ended! You pay for that. Now you get more time to cash-in free tokens? No Support!!

11. This is rubbish! There is a deadline for a reason, you miss it you miss out! End of story

12. I wanna say I have faith ata, but I am looking forward to seeing how the bugs play. Too many items paid out? Multiple plunder spells would bring a smile. The chaos mmmm

13. Ah the power of having too much money spent on this game. Bwahahahahahahahahah

14. Yay, we can now all ignore the event deadlines because the devs are setting precedence and are going to let everyone have extra time to manage their event rewards.

I wonder who the real big spender was that forgot to do his/her conversion and made a big plea and cried to the devs.

Miss the deadline, miss your rewards and suck it up should be the only response.

15. If people who forgot to open boxes aint allowed to open boxes imo people who forgot to convert tokens shouldnt be allowed to convert them

16. I forgot to Hit on HTE, and In forgot to Hit when BC whas running + I forgot to Hit some peeps in PVP! Can you set these timers back please Devs? Lmao

17. Ridiculous, giving folks a second deadline. They knew a week ago there was a deadline. It's not fair on the majority that ATA bend the rules for the minority.

18. ATA/Devs, Any idea why this game has Eb, War,Sale,BC, PvP and Promo TIMERS? Timing is the whole point in this game! Nice you bent the rules again. Keep on killing this game,nice work.

19. How does this affect you? They didn't get a chance to get more tokens than you, just a chance to convert them. This in no way impacts anyone, apart from the people who forgot to transfer tokens...

20. Again, Whats the point to set a time then? How can you forget when a Timer is in your KAW face 24/7. Most waited on purpose to collect there tokens to get Top 100.Rules are Rules not to please real money spenders.