A question for iProphet

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II-roni-II, May 16, 2016.

1. Poor onsey. We can be sure you reported the infraction.

Unfortunately. It won't grow your hair back.
    Unfortunately I won't remove your lipstick.

I get that kaw is your only outlet for a very sad man living a very sad life.

I'll take the ban. It no big deal. It's just a forum of a tap tap game you have invested so much into, and assume it matters as much to everyone else. There is more.

2. Enjoy the chicken finger champ. Although we both know the jest is beyond you.

4. Once again ronald has lost his fries

5. Anyone else find it ironic how skinny is talking about lipstick and how it's only a tap tap game yet skinny was pretending to be a girl for years ?

I do.

6. Ohhhh do tell more!?

7. lol

8. Im listening

9. I thought I was never a devil ? and if I'm not associated then why am I in an osw with them now? that's why we called you delusional

10. Growlithe the only dellisional one is the creep aka you whose all over my thread trying to insult me .But I don't even know of your existance until you keep on talking my name.See there are people in this game who are game changers ,people in this game who are larger than life personalitys who make it fun to keep playing .And then there's people like you who really got nothing going for you that all you can do is try insult people.Yet really the underlying thing here is I made this thread with a few simple questions toward iProphet. Yet the jealousy towards him and SkinnyMinny got all the males claws out. jumping all over this thread trying to insult them because they have etched names for themselves in this game and will be remembered .But the puppets and haters like you growlithe you are only used by dkod because it lost all their members .Because they all absconded from dkod and ran into True spartans.You don't even have the hindsight and brains to see why you are in there now you're getting used ! And you say i am dellusional ? Take a deep look at your self first puppet.

11. Why not simply wall, or pm iProphet?

Why not use proper grammar?

Why not stop making wild claims, and then calling others delusional?

Why not admit he's a bit of a scrub?

Why should I not post ss of Skinny admitting I outfarmed her? (Just in case you claim I'm also jealous).

12. SkinnyMinny is my hero nothing you can say about him to slander him .igalaxy in veritas and 2009 start date and 84MCS yet only 109;000 wins and veritas been in osw over a year with iG .Looks like you don't do much fighting igalaxy .For 6years on the game that's pityful battle results .Yet you have the nerve to try pull me up about my grammar.This is a war game not a English writting class.

13. I thought roni left. Damnit. Time to play Russian Roulette with myself

14. I had a fair fight with Igalaxy after a long time of day after day grind of hitting each other I followed him and told him I feel he has outmatched me and he is the winner.

There was no trash talking. No apologies. No anything.

Two players playing kaw as a war game without any outside help or influences.

When the game is played as a purist this is the way of things. There is no shame in offering kudos to be bested at that time as is the right way.

Why Igalaxy keeps bringing this up periodically is beyond me. I thought him to be a better player than that.

Post your ss Galaxy. It's just a shame you have felt you have talk your win up so often.

Most players egos would never allow for a fair fight and a fair admission of a win or loss, because I gave you the win admission you earned you seem to treat it as a weakness.

Pity. One a rare times over the years I enjoyed a fight with the confidence of the fight remaining fair.

15. I bring it up because I keep seeing you boast of how good you are. And I like disillusioning Roni.

And I originally quit before the pwar era Roni. Now I have a bigger account, which is rather irrelevant, because no one ever cares or listens to it.

Side note, I'm bad at this game. Stubbornness, and perspective, are really only my specialties. But I do think I'm rather gifted with those. There's no honor, these aren't gentlemen's duels, btw. These are finger/patience endurance tests.

16. Please post where I claim how good I am. That's the ss I want to see.

I don't claim to be good. It's all the haters claiming I claim to be good.

17. I'll leave that point be, if you feel it to be false.

18. Roni-senpai, being as savage as one can be.

:)

19. It appears you keep bringing it up to boast how good you think you are actually.

20. Wait, skinny, Alison, is a boy? you pretended all this time to be a girl? HAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOL.