A question for iProphet

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II-roni-II, May 16, 2016.

1. Roni has always been a little special

2. Thankyou iProphet for your reply and advice.That's how I sometimes feel. ive been all around Kaw A-Z been there and done that. and I ain't got nothing to prove to anybody anymore. But no matter how much times i say to myself and friends i aint gonner get worked up over kaw no more . There is always someone who will try provoke you and all your best intentions go astray. I just need to get more self restraint I guess !

3. Deoppressor I don't even know you stop quoting my name.

4. Its a app on a phone you dont really know a single soul unless youve met them irl..

5. Oh gurl, just shake it off. Haha

Its not just kaw, its the way of the internet. Pay them no mind and just do you.

6. MFW go in forums, can't get in because of a wall of text, use some spacing dude.

7. Accusations of buying accounts is against tou, also I'm not scared of what I look like, are you?

8. The big burning question is " Has iProphet got self restraint " !! Watch this space . And Tafi I ain't like you some ain't just screennames they are my friends.

9. Onsey so is accusiations of botting you have taunted that about me too .so double standards.

10. Haha roni when have I ever accused you of botting? Being a psycho maybe  keep up the madness

11. You do know me you nut, my clan loves you! 

12. Roni, i see you really took to the 36. At your size to have an account that is 10 times bigger and supposedly doesnt care concerned enough to even post is top notch.

Right out of chapter 2 lol, you have put onesy into a catch 22.

He claims not to care but post anyways questioning am I...me and I am, and now he keeps posting defending himself against claims right outta chapter 3.

At this point, he has two choices. Keep posting, which may look like a win to him but he already stated he doesnt care so every additional post further hims as a scam. Or he can stop posting and try to save face during retreat.

Well played.

13. Just go thank cynder, he's the real hero

14. When have I ever said I don't care to post? Dude did you marry roni?  you're both psychotic. I enjoy laughing at you morons who think you are smarter than everyone. 90% of kaw laughs at you. Just because forums are full of your fanboys means nothing  keep the hate flowing

15. 90% also laugh at you OneStrip.

16. Says this from a zaft clan that consist of him and alts only  priceless

17. God Onesy why do you have to wear so much lipstick ?????

18. Right here you are implying that most, including yourself as speaker, dont care. You then continue to denounce the worth with your next comment.

Do you know retract these statements?

Its ok if ya do, people can change their mind.

19. It makes me look pretty 

20. I wish I had as many alts as you claim, now you sound as psychotic as Roni and Proph. Must suck when you fall into the same category as the people you make fun off.