Why isn't there a repeat button?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by iAmLucifer, May 15, 2016.

1. I'm fairly new to kaw moved here from pimd and what irritates me most during pvp and war is you have to hit attack choose attack steal and so on and repeat that why isn't there a button that will allow you to repeat a steal or a attack? There's got to be a reason? If none then why not just add one???

2. Its so u can't unload fast in wars

3. ...cause this ain't no PIMD 

4. Pimd doesn't have a repeat action button for PvP either you noob

5. Lol he mentioned pimd...

*waits for forum trolls*

6. Kaw doesn't have a repeat button for PvP because opponents aren't Epic Battles.

Plus, that feature would allow someone to unload or pin someone else within a minute or less.

Kaw is a bit more PvP. Slowly becoming a bit more PvE. Still no RP for you.

7. There's no a button to repeat eavesdrop, fight, dance or prank in pimd either, if you didn't notice.
    Tho, I'm sure someone said this before.

8. This ^ .
    Op is a party fairy :lol:.

9. Once upon a time before epic battles, when you grew on pvp or dead accounts, there was a glitch on PC, you could hit the space bar repeatedly and it would repeat your actions. You could unload on someone in a few seconds. I miss it 

10. Remember when there was no repeat action for ebs. The good old times

11. Still can, hover your mouse over attack and spam space while clicking on mouse.

12. The lack of a repeat button in pvp is to prevent a player being pinned by their opponents within seconds. The fact it takes longer to attack someone giving them a chance to fight back.
    Creating some fun.

A repeat button when used against you would have you pinned near constantly which would result in phones thrown at walls and players quitting every time they get farmed.

It's just a slight way to try and allow a player to fight back and not get destroyed.

It's also the most requested and most ridiculed idea in kaw. Welcome to the club.

13. You could also strip someone in seconds this ever happens and everyone quits

14. Good point onesy. It was a mistake of mine not to include that.

15. Long ago, on PC you could smash the space bar and unload in about 5 seconds. In the days of OSFs, it was glorious.

16. I remember when there wasn't any ebs, just pwars