Captain America 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kenpachi-the-strength-man, May 16, 2016.

1. Have you seen the movie ?

If yes, how did you like the movie ?

I saw it, like most of marvel films the movie was stacked with humour and little emotional. And it lacks seriousness.

I dont understand captain said to tony, he should keep the team.
    But captain rescues the team. I was like "Ehhh..."

Spiderman was awesome, thanks to sony and marvel joint ellaboration.

Hope we can see some marvel superheroes(other than spiderman) in spiderman.

Hent yet watched batman vs superman.

Please feel free to comment..

Also how would you rate
    Captain 3
    Batman vs superman

2. Haven't seen it yet but will soon.

Batman vs superman wait for blue ray extended version. Extra 30 minutes, no point watching a shorter film that's dreadful. Might as well suffer once and see the whole thing.

Spider-Man has ironman confirmed already and fiege has stated that it will have multiple marvel characters included. But none confirmed beyond ironman.

3. Robin is my favorite super hero.

I'll just wait for a Robin movie. Where he's the lead/star.

4. 'Twas a good film!

5. The film was as dull and exciting as a jamless jam doughnut!!

6. I was on team iron man , was a really good avengers . Can't wait for DC !

7. Pfft was waiting for someone to.... oops..

8. Pretty alright, wasn't as good as BvS however ( I loved it, despite the critics ).

I really wanted Cap to die...

9. Loved it, especially the themes. My favorite was that even though all the current evidence of something points one way, that doesn't make it the truth. And when you've acted on that evidence believing it to be true and have caused much harm only to find out later that you were wrong, admitting you were wrong doesn't relieve you of responsibility, even though you might think it does.

10. The movie was great. I would rate it way higher than BvS.Marvels has always been better than Dc so not suprising. Great humour great action really like the reasoning behind the decisions and I still cant decide which side im on. Really like to see more superman tho.

11. Fantaststic film, managed to be hilarious while keeping the stakes high.
    The fight scene at the airport is by far one of the coolest in movie history.

12. Personally, I found the film to be awesome. I'm going to have to disagree with you and say this film was probably the most serious out of all the Marvel films that have been released so far. This is the first film to really have a high emotional climax. One that will no doubt be debated on throughout the ages.

13. All Dc movie mostly follows Serious theme, while all marvel follows Comedy theme.

Even during serious fightings in marvel they crack jokes.

Yes this was the most serious marvel movie till now...

One of my real life friend said you will laugh a lot and enjoy the marvel movies, but you will soon forget as they follow same action sequence and jokes. But in Dc, there is always twist and turns. And yoU will remember those stories for long time.

Have to wait for Br-rip to watch bat vs sup.

Then only i can give my review...