New PC Payment Options for Players Outside North America

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 16, 2016.

1. Today we're launching a number of new payment options on the PC version of Kingdoms at War for players outside of North America.

Now when you make a purchase through the Oracle you'll be give the option to pay via Paypal (as before), or a number of other providers including options to pay using your mobile phone or gift cards.

Note: Exact payment options will vary depending on your location.

2. Awesome.

But in live in North America. So i take back my "Awesome".

3. There's stuff outside North America? Mind blown

4. Maybe you don't care but I'm sure there are people outside your little bubble that want other ways to pay besides paypal.

5. Does this mean I can use my phone's network carrier to directly make purchases?

Edit : This is absolutely amazing.
    I was having issues with my debit card for a while and had to use play store cards to make purchases. Rather tedious after a while.

With the above options I can directly charge it to my phone.
    Regardless if it's a prepaid or postpaid connection. There's a nominal fee of course for using this option.
    Fortumo seemed to have the lowest fee.
    This is something that should have been implemented years ago. Better late than never eh.

I remember asking for this back in 2012. There are a lot of people without access to a debit card/credit card. (Kids)
    This should bring a whole bunch of new spenders due to the ease of making purchases via your network carrier!

6. I doubt that, have you ever seen my bubble? It's amazing.

On the subject of bubbles...

7. It will depend on your country and purchase details, but some players will be able to make purchases with their network carrier yes. You'll see all available options to purchase when you go through the process of making any purchase.

8. 86755889798556567678688888356324455

9. 12338656764562568yment Options for Players Outside North Ame

10. Nice one, thank you!

11. ajdgal2

12. glitch on hte

fyi u can hit items before the ph2 atackinate bars are complete....

im guessing hte ends regardless of attackinate bar being depleted once items are finished

13. Lol, you'd love more $$ from us so ofc you'd do more options for payment :roll: :lol: :lol:

14. When do we get to trade chickens for nobs?

15. SUPPORT

There are tons of unused chickens in China

16. Re: glitch on hte

It's meant to be like that. Just like the Genstones in Ambush.

17. Couldn't purchase today because ur system failed to launch  no train for me, annoying 

18. I can't make purchases from the oracle. I am on pc and i keep getting the message "Remote server failure". It has been like this for 24hrs now...please fix this. I have already wasted a crux because i couldn't buy more xtals after opening a crux and using the 5 xtals i already had, I was unable to purchase more so 75% of my crux time was a waste. :x

19. This is pretty cool :)