Thanking You

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by renamed504, May 15, 2016.

1. You have a point hun, but this thread is for those who do have had great experiences with these ppl. Not for ppl to hate on.

2. Am i awesome?

3. To be fair. Op is a sneak. The original op was only about the devs. The original op also had no opinion or story of his own.

It was basically. "Say something nice about the devs. Go!"

So I posted "get out" and rightfully so.

Op then edited his thread and added mods and added his own story.

Op is a crock

4. I can confirm and agree with this.

5. Things devs do right....

Uhhhhh...

Oh! They finally unsilenced me after 1072 days!
    That's all I got

6. Ty for all the events.

7. Damn, didn't know ppl weren't allowed to forget stuff.

8. Jordan is an idiot, doesn't understand the game or how it works and has a tendency to lie. Same with most the support staff.

9. Six Year player here and while I love this game, probably way too much, it has giant flaws, and the hate (mostly directed at the developers) is undoubtably deserved. Support has always been nice, if unhelpful in anything other than routine matters. Devs have tried to look more engaged, but sometimes hey can't pull off even the look. All we get are promises that they're indeed listening.

And I'm a dark, grumpy person, so get your sunshine out of here. Bring me rain clouds, not rainbows.

10. I wanna thank chocolate23 for all the help with events, guides etc. Your awesome!

11. While everyone has different opinions on the developers and moderators, I guarantee everyone has someone they can thank. Maybe a mentor who taught you how to play KaW or a old friend who helped you through tough times..I feel like that was OP's intention with this thread.

12. You put it better into words than I did, thank you. Yea I meant everyone who ever helped you, I'm just grateful so many people helped me and also support & mods & so many other ppl.

13. I would like to thank Zolayla for his/her countless hours of dedication to his/her clan.
    Many great years and fun times were had
    The excitement is unmatched and will probably remain that way
    Mercy Buckets

14. your welcome

iPhone

15. I might as well have some thank yous!

First, I have to say a big thank you to my man, Ashes for being a really big help and support for me in my KaW life in the last months. Thanks ashes!

Next, I need to thank the developers for even making this game and keeping it running, probably hard with all the people who whine about everything now! :lol:

I also need to shout out to -Alucard-, one of the coolest and best people I've ever met on the Internet!

Lastly, I will copy Kezzer and have a big thanks to our moderating staff, some of you who have been or are becoming some of my good friends on here in KaW!

Special thanks to my buddy Avatar, for always being there for me, and I knew you'd get mod man! :D

16. Shout out to Grant and his love of my anime gifs.. I know they give you all the feels deep down in weebo town

17. What the hell is going on? This is tripe 

18. your welcome

iPhone

19. You're welcome