★KaW Cypher 2016ish★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Static, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Yea bro ur stuff is hard to follow. I design mine, cleanly, because the viewer should not have to guess where the ryhmes are, or the direction of the story. Thats my opinion only.

2. I'm thinking half of these are copy and pasted.

3. Design it the way you want but your gonna get swamped this is not your design to pick and choose this day i rue the fool you aint cool so stop stop now your done clown stomped your fool makeup kit into the ground its long and tuff to get you short boys realizeing this is nothing of a puff im chillin just wait till the record deal reels me in

4. Show me then rap me something

5. Go back about 4 pages too and check thru while you all moan about something i can keep going for ages its life suck it up rookie writers

6. And lets make this clear as my house floor and the door i open for you boys boasting boasting about cups you raise idc bout your praise what you think is cool but know under this all one person hates ya to him yall all wanksters fake strangers wonder how its feels cant recongnize a man killing things faster without the plaster of a word mixer to get it strong. You boys just go home and sleep rhyme rhyme get used to it you slimes you aint lil wayne

7. This is off my dome you boys writing yall suck.  never had to write a bar in my life btw so hit the rookie tracks think its under hip hop u suck

8. @Syn

Im sure u have good intentions
    But did I mention we cant follow?
    In the domain, which I preside
    Is the same dimension u wallow...

So pick-up ur pen, and put it down
    And listen for a change...
    You dont detect any of these sounds?
    No verbal vibration in ur crown?

Ur sentences just run-on
    Ur punctuation is the worst
    Idk if we are gifted...
    Or just haunted by ur curse!

Id love to read a rhyme
    That actually has a soul
    But its run-on nonsense
    I dont recognize as a "whole"

Almost reported u for spam
    But u seem to think ur cold
    So ill pretend u were good
    ...And keep it moving on.

9. Call you sweet lil wayne straight up tough luck bud like reggie and no telling get to busting your head like a melon i take chances and break tree branches snip and smoke em too but yet you rather be a mix collaber fail tagger tagged my wrist game mad i always know im rad rad rags you work the devil yours stuffs unsettled already got one devil in the game telling youre being a convicted felon fraud far out the concept abroad u went get it far to wicked im gifted wrap you up twice blow you away toranado twist and turn fake boys burn i learn too much while you got torched on a course reform im a ill killa straight steady spitting stuff hot in the kitchen repping the mitten its a wrap of something you dont listen far out yet you boys doubt youre not lil youre not some of a killah he aint dead hes the one helping us get back fed ems emc decomposing yet your still posing something different look at your seten i leave out the ce still know im destiny within i smile a grin while you boys cringe at a boss writer chopping off your ears while my boys say cheers.

10. This is a cypher and i just keep roasting you all for how it is check out ill mind 8. Life is great dont get ahead of yourselves.

11. Heheh ya think I'm gonna quit, think I can take a little kid? I'm still here homie, and everyone is gonna know me..

I'm snoop, and it's true I may have a couple of screws loose, but ya mom sure taste like fruit loops, lemme call on my troops..

You thought I would quit but I still got a lot left to spit and I don't take **** but I'm wrecking this pit and I wouldn't rap it if it wasn't plain sick..

12. Lol writers

How to fight this guy Syn?
    I hope yall read rap better than I do.
    Im lost. But thx for the unnecessary "bumps". Its spam to me. Only gonna take a few verses to send him on his way (unless he's a yolo alt)

13. Sny, you suck. End of discussion. I'ld rather read the Oprah show scripts than read the crap you type up.

14. Lol sun who's your main?

15. Lol you boys use world play? Well im on the streets daily dailys newspaper nother life tooken world shooken yet you keep rapping stuff you dont know or never though of cant spit love if you been down under the rug with the mites u boys aint got no bite just keep listening and im dissing u wont learn if you take your earnings and let em burn fighting for what you want is cool but when you burnt sit down on your stool this is word mix of a story and rhyme time and time again suck it up tough luck u boys aint nothing to me wassup world play i dont play games on the playground u boys eating the woodchips and calling it a zip of loud tryna please a crowd so here i am on the mic with a crack ego cracking dry open im coasting straight roasting u boys are making up music ur crap zip zero nada not truth check out real rap u all legit suck fr..

16. Changing the style tarnashing the brand go rot.

17. Thinking of telling me im bad ur all changing a game to confuse for views put on some real gloves pansys

18. Already got a crew fighting and ur changing stuff down here? U wont do nothing to the game obviously yall show know this like if i was tupac agreeibly id be taking a dump on this and probably pop myself again to leave you boys to rot

19. @Static

I can read syn's rhymes sorta. Takes a little bit of rereading sometimes. It would help if he would learn how to use the enter key to split lines so we didn't have to guess at his scheme

20. Yeah