More color spells

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Eiwa, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wanted to keep my request private, but the support team promised me to get it up in the devs priority list for KaW if I received support from the KaWmunity. I'm paraphrasing. Loosely.

Support, do not support, share what color you'd like to see, or simply hate because more useful features have been rejected or ignored.

2. Id like red & green

3. Well colour spells are about as useful as mith right now so why not! More colours! I'm partial to a colour I could actually see, anything not on the red/blue colourblind spectrum would be nice

4. I'd be alright with more colors. Why the heck not? Lol.

5. Colour spells make clan and world chat so much better! I would love to see more variety in them.
    Please please add some more!

6. rainbow cc!!!!

7. I agree! Lots more! There are so many options that just aren't there and it would be so easy to implement:)

8. Support, more colors would be awesome!

9. Support.

"Make your own colour" spell, from one of those hexagon palettes or some other method of setting colour values.

Edit: At a premium of course...

10. More colors would be great!!! :D

11. More colors and aesthetic designs beside the player's name like those rewarded to ASW winners.
    flags, symbols, cool shapes.

12. More colors!! Each letter has its own color spell!! Like a box of crayolas

13. As long as it gets rid of that nasty green, sure

14. We definitely need more colour in the kaw world. Support.

15. Sapport
    Want that rainbow colour!

16. I agree shapes and emoji style would be nice like asw winners as mentioned above. Would be nice to really see the Wc's and trackers stand out more during war.

WC = ⚔Playername⚔
    Tracker = Playername

Example ideas ?

17. I'll list a few colors I would like to see

Violet
    Lavender
    Byzantine
    Celeste
    Cool Grey
    Mint
    Magenta
    Scarlet

18. support, gimme... Oh black! That would be cool.... Or... Old green

19. support, although at the cost for me now im less likely to spend on a color, maybe if lasted 24 hours min for all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.