Bounties!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TROOPERKINGS, May 11, 2016.

1. In kaw there are many people who want to bring back PvP in many different ways as this is supposed to be a war game, so I came up with idea of adding Bounties!

What would it do?

In this game PvP isn't really influenced , but with bounties you would get gold and sometimes mith or other rewards , but more importantly more people would be doing pvp

How it works?

So basically one person can put a bounty on another person,depending on their size, you have to pay a certain amount so like
    1Mcs-10Mcs=1B-20B in Gold
    10mcs-50Mcs=20B-100B In Gold
    Now the goal is to make the target dtw, everyone who contributes gets their share, but the person who does the finishing blow gets 10% extra, so the other 90% is what's distributed based on hits.There could also be a time limit based on how long it should take. The Person getting hit shouldn't lose as much gold as he normally would though otherwise it'd go like 300B to 0B.If the bounty isn't completed , the person who placed the bounty would lose his gold based on how much the target was hit. NOTE: you CAN be put a bounty on someone every 3 hours, and a bounty CAN be placed on you once a day. And you have to pay to place a bounty

How to know who to hit?

When the bounty is placed, there should be a notification going out in Wc just like when a clan activates battle cry, Also the target gets a spell on him/ her making their names red indicating they have a bounty on them and they lose 50% less gold when hit.

This idea isn't exactly complete, still thinking about ideas to add, but hopefully this can be implimented into the game :)

2. This really does seem an interesting ideal

Especially as it could give a pvp option of being able to grow and still hit people

Maybe one thing though. I think you'd have to pay the bounty to place it.

Also maybe to stop people just putting the bounty on alts. Add a bonus to who ever can survive a bounty the longest without Xtals

Or do a whole clan vs clan bounty thing. (The longest time overall spent dtw loses) so you'd have to look after eachother

3. You obviously have to pay lol, gonna make it more clear on the thread just in case

4. Whoa, I don't think this has ever been suggested before...

I love original ideas..

5. Support as long as I'm not a bounty 

Btw want some lemonade?

6. Needs a few things worked out. People with several accts could really raze some havoc by bountyING a specific target. But I do like the concept. Full support from me

7. New idea?? SUPPORT

8. Refer to mine and anarchys bounty hunter idea almost 4 years ago. Had hundreds of supporters, in depth mechanics, never happened.

9. Yes! Let's all refer to that and give poor irrelevant val some kudos 

Where is that again? Give up nooby. Really

10. Another app has bounties so not original

11. I've seen it on iMobsters game. Alhough its a very fun thing to have in the game and it says who killed you etc ha .So then you got some new enemys to hit back on.

12. Ew, Bounty's are the worst chocolates.

13. I'd like to see a couple PvP leaderboards how much gold taken as a individual and a clan leaderboard with the same.

14. Support

Support

15. Played a game with bounties an lemme tell you, they work. I think it would be a great implementation because there would be plenty of participation, and nub tears a plenty 
    Support

16. Bounties were fun back in the late 90's mmorpgs where you actually had to hunt people down, but not on a game where you just type their name in. Zzzz

17. If Val is irrelevant then what are you...