promo: devs drop the ball and dun drop items

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, May 10, 2016.

1. A bunch of ppl/clans got screwed when devs rolled out new promo

Promo started at 12pm pst and a tons clans had ebs goin on when promo started and when those clans finished their ebs....

- some clans were given drops
    - some clans were given xstals and an apology saying that there was a glitch

Im pretty sure all the clans were expecting drops and would trade the xstals they were given for drops if they could

According to forum devs posted - promo started at 12pm pst. All clans who finished their ebs should get the drops they earned not a Xstal and an apology. Fix this devs!

2. Good luck with that. Keep running your hte trains, it'll even out.

3. They gave you an xtal. Stop crying.

4. All drops for the event were delayed and started at the same time for everyone. Because of this everyone started on the same page when drops actually began.

In addition, EVERY player who relaunches the game will get the Health Crystal compensation.

5. No support

6. 1 xtal doesn't make up for up to 400 tokens from LotL another complete fail on the part of the devs

7. The devs are screwing us out of free stuff!?!! What a rip off!

8. So many cry babies  grow up idiots

9. We know your clan will occupy 75 of the top 100 spots so does it make any difference? No.

10. Hey I'm just goin by the forum page

When I read it last - it didn't say promo starts at 5pm pst

I'm pretty sure it says 12pm pst not some time between 12pm-2pm pst.

I'm also pretty sure that a number of times devs started promos late they gave everyone drops (not like I'm establishing precedence just saying).

11. Savage fruit.. We have a savage blue frui incoming..

12. The Devs gave you a free Xstal now stop whining lol, if you got drops up to 400 tokens then you should have no problem getting it again -_-

13. This is how Asian and Aussie users feel over the war timings.

14. Tiger always cried

15. Events always dont do drops until the ebs are started after event starts so unless youre doing lotl in under an hour didnt affect you buddy

16. We got a free xstal....quit crying baby

17. 400 tokens LOL, because if you're doing LOTL or w/e, you're probably not gonna finish without the max reward.

18. Some people still can't even buy anything to get aqua or inferno.

19. Very unfortunate.

20. Hahahaha