Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2016.

1. Devs pl check rewards!!!! Aqua pays more bars n % spell!!!!!

2. Silver bar payout is now fixed. Both Aqua and Inferno reward tracks give the same amount

3. mm so why isn't ebs dropping? My clan just finished a eb and it didn't drop

4. I saw a Haunting ending 7 minutes after the event started, and it didn't drop anything.

5. We completed ASoF over 16 mins after event started. No drop .

6. "Your clan completed 'Lignabelua of the Lowlands' and you have been rewarded Cloth of the Defender (1), Cloth of the Conqueror (1), Cloth of the Monarch (1) and 202,699,450,827 gold for your participation!"

This is 28 mins after the event started so is there an issue with the drops?

7. Thx super Mario 

8. Completed Haunt 2 min ago. No drops. Noob devs

9. Lol you would of thought by now the devs would have these same old same old same old events SORTED BY NOW HUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM. 1 guy on lb only

10. Devs are looking into the issue now. Hang tight for a few minutes while we figure this out.

11. It's the same format as you have been doing for over a year now, how can u possibly mess that up

12. Can't see azure drops or Crimson drops in market place 

13. I already have bunch of Crimson and Azure drops from last time... How do I combine them?

14. You need to remove old ones devs -- that's not fair lol

15. So what happended to part 3 of the other event?

16. Oh no!! I guess this is why you don't do "new" things.. Nice to see you contributing though, here's some anime for your troubles...

17. The Crimson and Azure Drops have no effect on balance as they are just used to combine with Prima Tokens to create Aqua or Inferno Tokens.

18. Drops are working now.

Restart the game for a free Health Crystal for the inconvenience.

19. So instead of releasing the next 2 week promo so players could collect the next piece of equip. Release a mage promo instead? Not impressed at all here devs.