Fort McMurray Emergency Aid Results

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2016.

1. A huge thank you to all of our awesome players for helping to raise funds for those affected by the fires in Fort McMurray.

Those looking to continue making contributions may do so via the Canada Red Cross website.

2. Just curious which game raised the most?

3. Wow great job everyone :) Also where's event ? ;p

4. Devs should run even more wars in the next charity event, to get more mulahs for the needy.

Good job all the spenders! This is a dank achievement.

5. Awesome. It's moments like this that really make me proud to be a part of this community.
    Huge respect to everyone.

6. What Game had the Most contributors?

7. Awesome not bad bit of fundraising for 24hrs thank you all who helped out

8. Hmm so now we know u guys make over 32m a year off us lol

9. Great results and I am proud that the community did all this.

10. Estimated at 14,044 dollars a day lul

11. I don't mean to look forward to the next disaster, but devs should make it a competition between games to raise the most money then give out global rewards to the winner!

12. Probably kaw since the prices for upgrades are huge.

13. Your welcome Canada..

14. Ty ata that was an incredible jesture

15. Maybe that will make up for dwade shooting during O Canada

16. Being honest, I don't see that as something we would do. The point of this was not to make it a competition, but to raise money for a very important cause.

All of our players worked together for an awesome cause here, and they all made a real contribution.

17. Happy to help our Canadian neighbors

18. $85k plus Canadian government will match that.
    -Thats $1.50 per person that had to flee the burning area.
    -Burned area, 200,000 hectares (490,000 acres)
    Thats $2.88 per acre lost in recovery of just trees.
    -$170 per firefighter on the ground battling the blaze for the next 30 days.
    -1600 structures have been burned to date. Without insurance that means each structure would recieve $106.50
    Truely a sad situation thats only getting worse.
    Keeping Canada in our prayers
    Thank you ATA.

19. Wow, what a great job, Devs! 85k ain't no small potatoes, and in just a couple days..
    *pats us all on back*
    I wonder if there's a way to follow up on how those funds will be used. I'd love to hwar of the tangible good done for these folks.

20. If you really cared you'd double the amount of stuff we get per purchase and make it a competition

If you want to raise money that's how you do it