Please tell me I'm overreacting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by whipped_cream, May 8, 2016.

1. How do you now they are male. Females can grope females also.

2. Send it to them for humiliation or just knowledge that she does those things? Just clarifying

3. Just because she deleted the message doesn't mean you carnt get it bsck. There are a few ways of doing it. Such as changing the sim into another phone and then restoring the info. Will give you the last 150 messages. Or plug it into your computer and get them that way is an alternative.

4. You're overreacting don't be so paranoid and in secure.

5. I'm pretty sure only men play kaw those who claim to be women just catfishing you bro

6. Op. Is your birthday coming up soon? Or anything special? Maybe your ex-girlfriend is planning a surpise for your insecure ass

7. Sounds something only a creep would do

8. Youre in college and have a girlfriend.
    The real problem exist within the above statement.

9. Kick his ass

10. Drop her! I have been marred 17 years and if she is already keeping secrets than it won't last. My wife goes through my phone when she's bored I even watch her but I have nothing to hide. She is a waist of your time. Confront her about it and see what she says but if I was you I would kick her to the curb

11. She knows about our RP?

13. If in doubt, kick her out

14. Bump ...update? 

15. Truth

16. Kintoki. I bet you really hit the nail on the head!! She's obviously planning a surprise for her boyfriend with the guy who wants to be her boyfriend....

OP, ignore this idiot

17. ^This

18. Yeah anything new!?

19. I've never seen good rl advice from anyone in Kaw. I still haven't.

Banter