Please tell me I'm overreacting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by whipped_cream, May 8, 2016.

1. ...I would go whoop that other dude though, not saying you should, but I would.

iPhone

2. Make sure you bang her first though, and her mom (doesn't matter if she's good looking or not) then dump her and add "oh btw, I banged your mom"

Or you could just find some proof of her doing something else wrong (though to me that deletion is enough to break up if it's out of character)

3. No trust -> No respect -> Love without those 2? Doesnt happen.I think you know what to do

4. Find a new girlfriend but do not break up . Make her jealous. If she is jealous and tried to suicide or do anything stupid because she hurts that mean she is for u... :)

Btw, she's not even ur wife yet... u dont have the right to prevent her to do what she likes..

5. Tldr you're over reacting 

6. i suggest u just ask her about it calmly, react after you get a better feel of what's going on

7. As many have stated earlier:

1. Communicate
    2. React

Don't do it the other way around. Odds are as a freshman you will meet the new "love of your life" each year you are in school.

If you were each others "one" none of this other stuff would have even happened.

I feel that the outcome of this isn't what you will want. But it is what will be best.

8. Lolol i like this suggestion. If she has a sister that would further the insult even better i believe

9. BAHAHA!!! ....good troll OP (PIMD)

iPhone
    (but for real everyone's banging yer gal)

10. OP you could beg her to never leave you and pay off the other dude if he never messages her again.

Hope this helps. 

11. Or you could grow some balls?

You do that and she will walk all over you for the rest of your relationship.

12. Two things.
    The fact that she deleted the texts tells me that she does not trust your reaction to them, and deeper, that she does not trust you to not read them.
    The fact that it worries you what was said, tells me you are uncomfortable with her having a flirty convo with somebody else. The fact that you have a problem just asking her about it tells me you suspect her of doing that.
    You need to decide to either work on the trust or move on. Without trust it's just gonna be one icky tense drama after another, whether there is any 'wrongdoing' or not.

13. Don't trust these females. Young women these days only want 3 things, good pipe, money and men with nice cars. If you have none of the three, chances are she'll cheat on you

14. This..

15. If you don't have all three you better be as hung as a horse that makes most women stick around even if the relationship is crap

16. I'm sorry…

17. Tbh, being gay solves it all.

18. Again good troll thread OP

....PIMD 



19. Spoken like a true man that's been rejected so many times

20. Make her do some really degrading and weird sexual stuff, record it, dump her and then send the video to each of her new boyfriends.