Dihydrogen Monoxide - MOST WORST DRUG ON EARTH

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PrestonGarvey, May 7, 2016.

1. The risks of Dihydrogen Monoxide

Here are a few facts.

The most addictive drug in the world

Withdrawal symptoms include headaches, hallucinations and ultimately, death.

All people who have taken it became addicted.

99% of earth is addicted. The exception being African children.

An overdose can cause your bodily fluids to drown you, or burst your bladder etc.

Often has impurities that spread DEATH.

Causes cancer

Is Keemstar approved

Is often called Dihydrogen Keemoxide

Can be shortened to "water".

2. Re: Dihydrogen Monoxide - MOST HORRIBLE DRUG ON EARTH

Lol nice read

3. Following your logic I would say that air is far more addictive.

4. I get high on my own air supply all the time

5. I'd say kaw is more addictive

6. I love Dihydrogen Monoxide! Its one of my favorite drugs because it is legal! But the problem is its distributed to the public through the water supply!! You may think im kidding, but I swear its impossible to find water without Dihydrogen Monoxide in it!

DONT DRINK THE WATER, THE GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLING YOU!

Signed,
    Donald J. Trump

7. Someone must have just taken chemistry

8. You would be surprised how many people have no clue that this is just water tbh

9. Di = 2
    Mono = 1

Hydrogen = H
    Oxide = O

H2O = water

Water = life

Di plus Mono = 3

3 = water = life

#illuminati confirmed

10. Teacher told us this last year, none of us had a clue, you are forgetting how when it is heated it can cause deadly burns.

11. Nope sorry have to say it's air. Breathing is a far more common practice than drinking. We actually have to stop breathing momentarily to drink.
    So as this report states.

Dr Diana Howard. Author of report

Free radicals may be formed through natural human physiological processes as well as from the environment. They may be the result of diet, stress, smoking, alcohol, exercise, inflammation, drugs or exposure to sunlight and air pollutants. While there are many types of free radicals that can be formed, the most common in aerobic (oxygen breathing) organisms are oxygen free radicals, often referred to as Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS), which include superoxides, hydroxyl anions, hydrogen peroxide and singlet oxygen.

What is a Free Radical?

A free radical is an atom or group of atoms that has an unpaired electron and is therefore unstable and highly reactive.

An atom’s chemical behavior is determined by the number of electrons in its outermost shell. When the outermost shell is full, the atom is stable and tends not to engage in chemical reactions. When, however, the outermost shell is not full, the atom is unstable. It will try and stabilize itself by either gaining or losing an electron to either fill or empty its outermost shell. Or it will share its electrons by bonding with another atom that is also looking to complete its outer shell. It is not uncommon for an atom to complete its outer shell by sharing an electron with another atom and forming a bond.

Free radicals form when one of these weak bonds between electrons is broken and an uneven number of electrons remain. This means the electron is unpaired, making it chemically reactive. It will now try and steal an electron from a neighboring molecule to stabilize itself.

Once a free radical forms and it succeeds in gaining another electron from a nearby molecule, it leaves its victim short an electron and has now made this new molecule a free radical, which will in turn, try and steal an electron as well. The result is what we call a free radical cascade, an enormous chain reaction of free radicals that quickly wreaks havoc on living tissue. It is estimated that the chain reaction can trigger 6.023 x 1021 billion molecules to react per second!

How Do Free Radicals Form?

Free radicals may form spontaneously or they may be the result of exposure to heat, light or something in the environment. Sometimes the body’s immune system creates them on purpose to neutralize viruses and bacteria.

In the human body, we have a vast array of molecules that are more susceptible to free radical attacks than others. These include fats, DNA, RNA, cellular membranes, proteins, vitamins and carbohydrates.

Unfortunately, oxygen is very susceptible to free radical formation, and with aerobic organisms, this can be lethal. Oxygen free radicals are implicated in the overall aging process and are responsible for photoaging, cancer and inflammation in the skin. Oxygen free radicals cause lipid peroxidation, which results in damage to cell membranes and this can cause premature aging, skin cancer and cell death.

So in other words. Don't breathe it's not healthy
    Or drink. Or eat or, oh bleep it we can only die once

12. I did meet Keemstar at Pax - Great dude have a pic also ?

13. U mean hydric acid? Because it's used in everything from styrofoam (sp) to fire extinguisher retardent. And its present in almost every stream lake and pond in America

14. I think krokodil or scopolamine are the worst drugs in the world

15. Yeah I'm gonna stay with my Hydrogen, thanks.

16. ...ima stick with my good ole fashion "CRACK" (I'm ole skool)

iPhone

17. Water = 5 letters, unable to be divided by 2 into whole numbers.

water = life

Life = 4 letters, multipled by water (5) = 20 which can be divided into HALF.

20 (half) = Water (Life) = 3

OMG!!

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!

18. This thread gave me cancer

19. Did anyone notice the grammar error in the title?

"Most worst"