Fort McMurray Emergency Aid

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2016.

1. Great job the people in Alberta have lost a lot I think you KaW

2. No way!!

3. Totally support the people of Fort McMurray

4. Where did the xtal promotion option in the oracle go that's for canada?

5. My heart goes out to the people in Fort McMurray

6. On behalf of the Province of Alberta I would like to thank ATA as well as all the KAW players who have donated by way of buying xtals or to the Canadian Red Cross. Your generosity will go a long long way in aiding with the devastating disaster currently destroying City of Fort McMurray as well as the Province of Alberta. I know first hand as being a resident of Alberta that the efforts of all the supporters around the world no matter how small, will be a big help and go a long way. We are a long way away from getting out of this yet as the fire is still spreading. But with all of your support this will be much easier to get help to the people of Fort McMurray.

FORT MCMURRAY THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

and on another note. THANK YOU ATA for lifting the daily xtal limit, not only does this massively increase the sales of xtals, the players of KAW will be happy.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOU SUPPORT

7. I never bought anything before in this game but I just bought $400 worth of xstals to support this cause. Also note that the Alberta provincial government is also matching donations. This is in addition to the Canadian federal government matching.

8. Bought my pack.
    Hope it helps

9. Well done Devs! My only suggestion or request is to offer seals as well.

Either way, I'm proud of this community.

10. Wow! I've loads of friends in Alberta.
    Thank you KaW and all friends of KaW for your generous donations.

11. Respect to ATA ??

12. [​IMG]

I just read that they are evacuating more towns in the area as the fire grows and spreads. According to the most recent news they are expecting the wild fire to double in size due to the dry hot weather with no precipitation in the near future, it can only get worse.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=865166&binId=1.1201914&playlistPageNum=1

Prayers to those who are in immediate danger

13. If this disaster really hit this close to home, you would also include all seals used during this time to the Red Cross... One day without your seal money wouldn't hurt... Especially during a promo. Just a thought

14. Doesn't matter what is offered its the thought that counts there will be lots of time
    For donations and help fire isn't under control as of yet then the clean up will begin

15. It does matter, because it is a use of twisting words.. Like the government will match the money made..... I would think the government would spend all money necessary, not just what is spent on a game

16. It's over all donations being matched not just from games trust me it all adds up and helps

17. I don't understand how the country's government willing to match donations matter... If was from a foreign government I would understand

18. My heart and thoughts go out to all those who have been effected. I hope you can all remain safe. And for those who have lost a home or property, I hope you will be able to rebuild again. I hope there will be no lives lost.

It's time like these that it's important to join together and help out however possible. I'm glad the devs have brought this to the players attention and are giving us a chance to donate. I hope the community can all pitch in, whatever they can, so we can help all those effected.

19. I have been following this news of the fire for a few days. Being a resident of Alaska, I can relate to wildfires and the fear/devastation this causes each year. To my fellow Far North Canadian friends, I support this from ATA to donate proceeds to the Red Cross.
    And ATA, thank you for the direct link to on OP. Hitting that up also.
    God Bless to all those families affected.

20. I sell lots of Alberta Spruce at work. Hope they didnt all burn down.