Fort McMurray Emergency Aid

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2016.

1. Support! Bagged mine!

2. If I buy one of those packs in the store and they include health crystals will they count towards the cause?

3. Not for this fundraiser, as the value of the pack contains a number of items. This only applies for direct purchases of Health Crystals.

4. Good job ATA, I'm totally down.
    As a resident of a town that experienced its own disaster, I can tell you that any show of support means a whole lot.
    Alberta, you are in my prayers.

5. As an Albertan, I am very proud of the developers for doing this for Fort Mac. Thank you so much to all of the Kaw community for your support of Fort McMurray. So many lives have been affected this last week. It's truly devastating!

We will rebuild! We are Alberta Strong!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

6. What's happened to my posted reply about Syria??? Too hot to handle???

7. As an Albertan I'm grateful to ATA for doing this, and want to thank all the Kaw players that are supporting this cause. People from Ft Mac, stay safe!

8. The government will be matching all personal donations not those from businesses. Which will these purchases be counted as? As generous as this promotion is, if it's not matched by the government I would suggest making a direct donation to Red Cross. It has been incredibly devastating. As a city welcoming the evacuees hourly, thank you for your generosity.

9. Many of the people donating wouldn't donate at all without the hte promo and the xtals for doing so. This will probably equal a larger amount than just donating.

10. Thank you ATA for your generosity. It has been 1 year since I left Alberta, and now it seems I will be going back to help rebuild. The pictures I have seen, and the news from many friends who no longer have a home to go back to, is truly devastating. I would also like to point out the evacuation of Fort St. John, the risk of wildfires in Grande Prairie, and every small town in between. We hope everyone remains safe during this time.

11. I support this Emergency Aid. Ty KAW

12. So I just bought 6 xtals just now does that qualify me for the badge?

13. Sorry money is all I can do to help thousands of miles away, so individuals whose possessions were consumed by flame, can rebuild their lives. I would have preferred to be dropped off with a couple thousand like minded individuals, in fire proof bulldozers, and have cleared, bulldozed, a path, a moat of sorts, if you will, around the inhabited areas. Thus preventing the destruction of so much personal property, and disruption to happy lives. Understanding, the environmentalists, desire for? Or, the inevitebility of forest fires, grass fires, prairie fires? Natures renewal process being dependent on some fire? It seems unfortunate that so much human loss must occur, when given humans resources in 2016, property loss could be prevented. Empathy and Sympathy for your loss of material possessions. I trust insurance policies, and other governmental and private and charitable reimbursement institutions...restore, unto you, what was and is yours?

14. Agreed but felt that ATA's statement was a bit misleading so wanted it clarified. The government is not matching all donations. I love what they're doing just felt it was misrepresented.

15. As a Firefighter/EMT myself I know this is devastating and will change the lives of many!
    Much respect for giving back to your wonderful country in a time of need. Support 100% and will make a donation to my brothers fighting the fire.

16. Yehh gimme that badge yehhhhh

17. You should give to give, not to get a badge!

18. If you really want to help them lift the crystal limit for the day :(

19. Yes lift limit

20. Sure, we can do that. Lifted until 12PM tomorrow.