Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Can we not bring back Finding Carter?

2. *waits for a wild nic cage movie to appear*

Welcome back Sluard! We have missed you!

3. Have any new nic cage movies come out i need to see them all. Went through mad withdrawals

4. They have refilmed LOTR and he players every character. Same with GOT and TWD. So those casting mistakes have been fixed.

5. He is also being cast in the new matrix movies. They figure you know who dropped the ball .
    Nic puts bad in badass

6. One soldier can bring in 190 million gold, and 42 White Flags before his death.
    A new hero rises!

7. Daph u nub

8. My dream in life is to be nic cage in the movie Nic Cage: All American Badass

9. Imagine that one soldier running into the enemy's kingdom to find he's the only soldier there and he's expected to carry 190,000,000 in gold back.

10. Good banter Sean top bins 10/10

Yo the new GOT was so sick omg.

Moreover, drakes album is the GOAT

I DONT CARE

I haven't been playing this game properly for 4 years....

11. Enemy kingdom has 2,000 soldiers, and notices only one incoming enemy soldier.

"It's only one of you, I can still slack all the time to keep you off my mind!"

*1 minute later*

Enemy sees all 2,000 soldiers die and 190 million gold lost from one soldier.

12. Yes, so happy GoT is back!

My life is now focused on getting from Sunday to Sunday as fast as possible - I hope John Snow becomes one of the Dragon Riders

13. Shhhhh i havent seen last season yet.

14. I read the series up to last book. I think I have pstd. Every time I liked a character bam dead.
    I only watched a couple episodes of tv show. Is it really worth watching? Books were traumatic enough.

15. So....whatcha think John Snow gonna do next week? March the Wilding army down to Winderfell, Hook up with Deanarius (Is he Targerian?), will he become a Dragon Rider?

His watch is over....what's next for him

Note: How cool would it be if Bran ends up controlling all the white walkers and exacts his vengeance on everyone  We all know those Dragons gotta come over the Narrow Sea and lite them all on fire lol

I have the distinct feeling John Snow gonna rally the north with the wildling army first, take back Winderfell then later when Deanarius crosses the narrow sea, they hook up to defeat the white walkers

Last question, how many more seasons you think they can milk GoT?

I mean even Dexter had to end at some point...

Hope all you Hazzy Hiders are well

16. I think it will be around for a bit . Author announced a new book.
    In case you didn't know, his majesty the mighty master of the big screen aka nick cage is coming out with a new movie 

17. THAT would be a movie I would watch.

I wonder if GOT will get to the point where Martin is just pinching cool ideas from his fans (like the stuff shady just said) to finish the series?

18. The series already a head of the book in many ways, not like HBO gonna wait (be held hostage) to a book writer on a series that pays the bills. At this point, HBO kinda hijacked the series for itself lol

So we see the iron born gonna take the ships to meet the dragon queen; I suspect that the dude with the skin problem will catch up to John snow somehow to find a cure for the disease that the little girl stopped, likely the red women will cure him. Don't know out the bran controlling the white walkers tho, will be interesting to see how that unfolds

Hold the Door - Holdoor, I doubt that little snip it will being the new book. Either way, like with Dexter and so many other series, it will have to come to an end at some point.

On a side note I haven't been too impressed with fear the walking dead tbh. And several of my other favorite shows kinda fizzled this season.

I think I'm ready for football again 

19. Omg fear the walking dead is the worst, and I have very low standards for zombie shows

I don't sympathize with any of the characters. They are all too whiny, indulgent, narcissistic, arrogant, and/or sooky. I just want them all to die because their entitled attitudes offend me.