Has something changed?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Breeze, May 4, 2016.

1. So this guy is dtw to att but then says has 40% troops...so was wondering have mechs changed?

2. Maybe he's lying.

4. Nah I wasn't lying at all. If you learned to fight maybe you would understand. You talk a big game but then self pin on quests. Make me ask for that cf big boy. 

5. But then again I'm not too surprised. You cried like a punk about hits, while you were opted into the pvp. Then noob rage on me bc I hire an ally off you.

6. Instead of running to forums, learn where that attack button is Breeze and show up in my nf

7.  You should have gone to school, you could've learned a trade
    But you laid in the bed where the bums have laid 

8. Yeah we made a thread about it a few days ago....either mechs have changed or there are ghosts in the machine

9. Or you just don't know mechanics. The thread you posted was just inaccurate.

10. Grant came on and confirmed mechs haven't changed in years.

If you read the fight mechanics guide, you'll understand how a hansel can be DTW with troops over 20%

11. Brezze only thing has change is ur face in the wind

12. Where's my Inc at Breeze??! Remember,you're supposed to be making me ask for a cf

13. How long do I gotta wait before you're gonna make me cf?? Those full bars of fails are cute lmao