ATA Apps missing from app store

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by headache_ball, May 5, 2016.

1. What is up with ATA apps missing from the apple store? Any ATA rep care to respond?

2. Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

Oh you're serious? You should probably contact a mod to contact a dev, as they have priority emails.

3. They still appear in the top grossing charts for their sub genre, but if you search for any of the games or search A Thinking Ape nothing will come up.

4. Not sure why this would be happening  but if you want to get to the kingdoms at war page, go to your updates, and click on purchased up in the top

If you're like me and this is the first thing you downloaded on your phone, it'll be at the bottom 

5. I don't know maybe they gonna be closing ATA so they can't have anymore new players.gotta work on getting rid of us current players lol.

6. Secretly they doing major Shark eb update!

7. Idk what id do if kaw shut down. Probably go and play game of war and cry.

8. Step #1: Remove app from App Store. (Look at the other games that were taken down)

Step #2: Connection issues and then let us know the servers are getting taken down.

Step #3: Offer us compensation in another one of their games.

9. What game are they going to offer compensation in? All ATA games are gone.

10. It's the App Store not ATA there is a problem... For example searching "final fantasy" used to bring up square Enix and there games. Now it brings up a bunch of random games not related to them.

11. Is kaw really gone from app store? Im on droid and its still in G play store

12. Damn, I was hoping for a crazy story about the bender ATA_Grant went on which led to him screwing around with the apps availability

13. Omg ring 999 ring 119. Ring Thunderbird
    Call for Batman. Where is superman
    One of the apps is missing
     it the end of the world.
    What will we do
    

14. [blink] ok !!![/blink]

15. Wonder what I did wrong there?

16. You did life wrong.

17. Kidding me? lol. That game is rip off

18. I see it in my App Store.

20. Definitely strange and we're looking into it now. They do still appear in the Canadian App Store on my device though.