The Ultimate TROLL- by ata

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ViX, May 5, 2016.

1. Yet AGAIN people getting shafted out of war spots due to no match. Why do the established clans get no match yet nub clans and statless clans get matches? I've posted about this BEFORE and had extreme support from the community

ATA. MAKE. TVP. DROP. WAR. TOKENS

2. Re: Tvp.

Really screws people Chasing top 100 and top 10, Devs cant take the time to make simple changes 

3. Re: Tvp.

Exactly. They already have the script for Eb's dropping items down to a SCIENCE. We have eevents that require EVERY eb to have item drops updated and yet they can't change this one thing. Mith? With is that good for besides strips. Please- name a mith equip that's better then 15k eb equip, wait you can't

Hold on. I'm down to 600 above top 100 due to losses and no matches but give me 8-14 mith not like I have FOUR THOUSAND

4. Re: Tvp.

Of course this thread will be ignored, so why did I bother

5. Re: Tvp.

Second time in the last few days. Some of us trying to stay top 10, but no matches and getting NO TOKENS doesn't help that situation. This is how a no match should play:
    1.) Counted like a loss and you receive payout as you lost the war. Not losing EE level, etc.
    2.) Have to do TVP to receive the drop of tokens no more than like if you lost the war.

Arguments have come up that people would try to abuse this system, when in reality you really can't abuse it. Someone lowlife out there will try to cast 15 alts(already happens) to try and get a no match, but has a higher chance of getting a match than no match. If devs implement having to do TVP to receive your tokens, one person would not be able to cast statless alts and finish the EB. That is all. Devs dislike my opinions so I'm sure this won't count for much *insert moon emoji*

6. Re: Tvp.

I don't agree with always matching only established clans, if even one small account is legit looking to war they do deserve a fair shot. Though no matches should award a few war tokens as a consolation. Though not the full amount

7. Re: Tvp.

Support ,developers should improve on this bug

8. Re: Tvp.

Dang, better luck next time homie

9. Re: Tvp.

Blame the fact hardly anyone is signing up for wars.. Can't get a match when it's the same 15 people trying to war..

10. Re: Tvp.

So someone that makes a clan @10mins and randomly recruits people from WC, the majority of which will be peoples alts and really only placed in case main matches that clan so they can leak, deserve war more thne say fruitlings who actually want to win, war mains, and put time and effort in? Shafting fruitlings into taking 0 tokens out and everyone dropping spots.

I'm not mad because we got no match, and some noob clan didn't, I'm mad that the people that care and put time in get screwed over. Its been addressed and supported by the community before and devs do nothing. Even in a loss you get 2-300 tokens, which still helps you maintain/gain spots on LB.

11. Re: Tvp.

Can be easily abused

12. Re: Tvp.

No it can't.

13. Re: Tvp.

Ok, how.

14. Re: Tvp.

"Bandung city"

1 guy. 15 accounts. He doesn't actually want to win. He's doing it for tokens. Meanwhile, The Dying breed, a clan that thrives on wars, sits without one. Because 15 clans casted and obviously the ones that have a bunch of alts matter more..

15. Re: Tvp.

Devs should just give everyone top 10 prizes so we don't need to keep seeing these threads every few days..

That'd be super cool..

16. Re: Tvp.

or fix the problem? i get you're trying to be a super cool troll and all but people do put in a lot of work to get screwed by this

17. Re: Tvp.

I'm rank 15 right now. I was sitting about 1.6k war items behind rank 10, which was the only top 10 spot up for contention. I've climbed from rank 34 this week alone. And after 2 no matches in such a short amount of time I will be about 2k-2.2k behind rank 10.

Why is it that the one clan singled out in a "randomized" selection has to deal with the consequences of an odd number of clans warring. I've spoken to a couple mods about this issue, one of which has mentioned to devs and got no reply back about it.

You can't make a ranking system that is unbalanced as hard as it already is.

Certain builds are favored to be in top ten. There is only one hansel in top 10 currently. And only one tier 1 person in indi in top 10. And it's the same person. I'm a pure spy in indi at rank 15. And a ps1 in lowland.

And yet here I am. Twiddling my thumbs with time growing shorter. And the number of wars coming to a close. Having missed maybe 6 wars total all part 2. And 2 of those were to a no match. And I'm expected to accept 14 god damn mithril as a "sorry you for a no match".

THATS A BUNCH OF HORSE CRAP!

Change the way no match works. 300 items to the no match clan. Is that too much to ask for? It's middle grounds to the clan that gets screwed out of a chance.
    Is that not fair? Does that just not make sense?

It's an equal opportunity for all, because it's "randomized" selection for matches.

Have a good day, and good luck in the following 12 weeks of war. See you in it.

18. Re: Tvp.

Wait.. Every day?

19. Re: Tvp.

Sure, I bet it was the hardest work you've ever done bud... Now I'm feeling extra sorry for you and your troubles... Please tell me more about how the Devs owe you anything..

Do go on

20. Re: Tvp.

Im not even effected by it not chasing, but i have the mental capacity to see how this could be an improvement instead of wasting all day bashing people for suggesting improvements that actually makes sense