Ee season 2.0

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DotNet, May 4, 2016.

1. Okay many of you were very confused on what i meant on my last post because i feel my point wasnt expressed as good as it could of been.

What im looking for is another war season where people war in clans besides LL war. Only warring with LL is boring BECAUSE im sure everyone would like to use their full build that time was spent on. I dont care what the measures are to make it fair for everyone, whether that means everyone can build their own BC account for that war and it reverts back after. Or if its just through HF or HL.

The other point i mentioned was how you should be able to war daily and still make the same money that ebs give you. I understand that currently warring also gives you items towards the event. But forget the events for right now. Currently war is about updating your ee, and for those who still actually care, trying to organize a LL war. Id like to see a full scale season for those who still care that has lands at least up to HL, maybe HF, that is a tournament style event that has a qualifying round in which you play to get a win-loss record. Then the best teams go into a bracket and play for a ton of gold to be split among the clan.

As good as indis are and im not saying they should be gotten rid of, i miss warring in a set clan for a season with buds. Just warring for event items in indis just isnt as satisfying.

If you have a negative opinion, instead of just no support id rather see changes that could be made that you WOULD support.

Thanks,

Dotnet

2. Support But Dont Care About The Gold
    Should be till hl only  And Indi Ban what i want

3. Support. #AnythingForWar

4. This seems kind of cool....though I'd like to see a couple different tournaments based on stat ranges....each range comes with different rewards scaled to the size and only include the plunder bonus from BFA but keep bfe active as that can provide an edge but is something that can be built up with just a few events i.e. like these ones going on now. There's a few reasons why I don't want an up to hl or HF thing. For most of kaw changing those sets to be war compatible would be 1 too expensive 2 the towers in those lands would suck up plunder and be stupidly expensive to keep swapping in and out unlike ll and 3 those sets of lands would have an even bigger impact on ones over all build set up both mechanically and stat wise
    Edit: let me clarify the stat tier ranges would be fixed and known from the beginning. And if its possible to prevent people dropping build just for that bfe factors into the tier you can sign up for....and at the time of announcement what ever tier you are in is the lowest one you can war at. Which means you can't just drop build into a lower tier to get easy wins but you can grow into a bigger one for better rewards

5. No support. There was more than one reason a lot of clans stopped doing primal and round. Stacked rosters, having to have a certain build to get accepted into even a halfway decent clan, a clan trying their first war getting matched against extremely experienced clans, certain experienced clans intentionally trying to match opponents they knew theyd destroy. 75% of the time or more you knew whether it was gonna be an w or l as soon as got match up. LL wars took care of the build problem sort of because its cheap to change but unless devs are willing to go back to sign up closes 2 hrs before start and have an actual person make the matchups I wont support bringing back clan ee wars beyond ll. Otherwise it will be right back to where primal and round ended up: maybe 4 wars on a friday night but otherwise mostly dead.

6. I am going to state the obvious in support of DotNet. The problem with the current LL format is that people are chasing individual glory (war tokens) within the confines of a clan. The warring clan is nothing more than a vessel to host war, and thus clan development/loyalty is complete irrelevant and secondary to individual goals when event start. Devs need to fix this asap. I'm sure there are ways to reconcile both, for example clan EE plunder bonus that is earned with members warring together. I don't have a fix but feel that current individual based events schemes are making things worst. System Wars and off-system wars are the most obvious instruments to engender clan loyalty and should be fully utilized to achieve that effect.

7. Support, I don't think people should be BC for free, but more lands should be used in LL war.

8. No wasn't confused at all by your last thread no support.

Bring on the all lowland season Devs.

9. Yeah support. Can consider hlb and HFB.

10. The game is barely surviving as it is. I don't think many care about EE nowadays. It's just a glorified epic battle in reality.

11. I like the 100 man wars they was fun
    I Like the tournament style idea could be used in indi as well
    I dont like ll wars and bfe bfa should count why do ll wars with out any ,u build to try achieve a good account and then cap it ..... Pointless building

12. Just bring me back season 1 and season 2.

This is a war game right? Things don't have to be 100% fair to everyone. Before you had to be good, you made a name for yourself. People prayed to not be matched up with clans like RH,Worms,Sotra. Those clans made a name for their selfs they weren't handed freebies by devs.

I hate this new system where we need things to be fair. What ever happened to earning things? If a clan isn't as good as another why take away from the clan that's good to make it even?

I know lots will disagree but those are just the losers that want to be good but they can't do it without the devs help.

13. If it has been said before, I apologize. But. Why can't we register our build for wars...today I may want to sign up for LL. Tomorrow maybe HL....and maybe when I feel crazy, I can sign up for full tilt count them all. The match ups would assign us based on what we sign up for as a clan. I remember that's how we used to build rosters somewhat in the older days...wc and or roster builder would cast who they wanted in the clan to war...then we tried to match up or avoid other clans as we choose.

14. LL are beyond horrible and one of the reasons im inactive except forums

Biggest flaw of this game, i wanna be able to war when i want, thats the whole point of a game, to enjoy when you want. Not when kaw decides i should be able to with their horrible time slots.

And i damn sure dont wanna have to scream in WC for 3 hours need war!!!!! So ya LL and the whole war system are pathetic on this game and have made me lose interest

15. We definitely agree that being able to war anytime you'd like and to be placed into a war at that time would something that would be great to have. Unfortunately, this all comes down to player participation. As it currently stands, the amount of war players is such a small percentage of the player base that giving the ability to war when you want would thin out this player base to the point where there would probably only ever be enough players to start a war maybe once or twice a day. By having set war times, it concentrates the war players around these times, which significantly helps having wars.

The solution then is to increase the amount of players who war to be able to support a system where players are able to cast for war whenever they want, and then be able to actually have a war at that time. The success of this not only lies with us in creating a system in which players want to war, but also with you, the players, in getting more players to war to grow the warring player base to make such a system successful. Without first having the necessary amount of players warring, there can be no system put in place.

The point of LL wars was to create a fair and accessible war environment for all players (BC or newer) where war builds could easily and cheaply be modified from one war to the next. This starts to get lost more and more as more lands get incorporated for land-specific wars. For those who wish to use more lands in wars there are still Indi wars.

This is definitely an interesting point and something for us to think about moving forward.

16. Thanks for commenting, Mario. Re that last post I would like to point out, and cannot stress enough, that it is a single opinion and representative of an unknown number of users.

There is a simple fix to satisfy that player's particular complaint that would entail unintended consequences: the complete removal of the individual action count and wr drops, so that war rewards would only be given for a clan victory. This was a format used in previous Indy wars during events, and I would prefer we not revert to that because of the subsequent investment in builds to adapt to the current warring format. I feel, but lack empirical data, that the current warring format is superior because the outcome rewards are not all-or-nothing so there is more incentive to war rather than stick to low-risk epic battles, thus increasing the war player base that we all desire.

However that is my opinion as a counter, and it would be appreciated if there was some user consultation before any drastic changes to the status quo are made.

That being said, there is a very clear community consensus that Mithril is now obsolete. Certainly there is no incentive to war based on the hope for Mithril rewards. If you guys have any development hours available for KAW having a look at Wars (including the particular timeslots, why not an evenly-spaced six hours, eh?) to try and motivate more players to join in could be great for the game.

And yes, I know full well that the top 100 war tokens leaderboard giving the same event equipment is great, but you have to realise that the majority of users are straight-away excluded from consideration because they are not available to war at those set times. Top 500 is fine for me: the rewards are like a sweet cherry on top of my 15K event items, and I thank you for it. What can further be offered to entice epic battlers towards War participation I don't know...

17. My italics added for emphasis. This is the classic chicken-before-the-egg conundrum as I'm sure you recognised.

To your credit your company is always innovating with events, it seems striving to satisfy and compromise all our desires.

It then seems logical to assume that there is nothing to stop you innovating further with the current War system, from a simple tinkering of the current number of available war times, to a further increase in the number of wars (proviso: could still limit the number of times WOC can be cast in 24 hours to prevent over-achieving). If I can sign-up at 8pm and war from 9-10pm then I can reasonably be expected to sign-up immediately after and war again from 11-12pm, and also war before from 7-8pm.