A Serious Question

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ProviingAPoint, May 4, 2016.

1. CAN YOU DRINK TAP WATER IN YOUR COUNTRY?

Also,Discuss that why you can/cannot and try to give tips on how to improve the sanitation of your country.

2. Sure you can, but why would you?

3. Cause you are thirsty and nothing to drink?

4. Yeah but it's full of hormones and pollution and AIDS..

Probably

5. define drink. Not dying after you drink it?

6. Also, what if you live in Flint Michigan? Would you drink that tap water?

7. In Australia it seems ok overall...maybe a little too much fluoride & chlorine in some places but our water conservation authorities are fairly strict & most people have the common sense not to mess with what they drink...u still get a few ppl ruining it for every1 ofc as it's fairly difficult to control every idiot out there. I think alot more enforcement is first needed to solve most of the issues here & in other countries.

8. Fill large bottle with water from kitchen tap, place in fridge, wait... You have delicious beverage, it's basically the only thing I drink.

9. I buy a litre water for two euros. Bargain, I know.

10. You can, if you have filters and other stuffs that are usually expensive for a middle class person.

11. Some places have tap waters so clean that you can just drink it directly.

12. I drink tap water nothing wrong with it.

13. Uhhh... Here in the Netherlands u can always drink from the tap. Well I never experienced that I couldn't somewhere.

Sure, water tastes different in each region. I like mine best, very cold & no weird taste lol

14. In good ol England, (the north anyway) our water is very good, if you go down south it's horrible.

15. No, I can not. I prefer bottled water. I know, I know, I'm killing the environment, but I recycle. I've never been fond of tap water, always tasted icky to me.

16. Just wait until this dude finds where the bottled water comes from.

17. It still tastes better than the sink :-l

*moonface*

18. Maybe you should use a glass, or a cup, even a bowl would be an improvement than drinking it from the sink.

Or you could clean the sink?

19. Does the sink include minerals and electrolytes? Those do alter the taste of water.

20. Sterilise it.

Do you know what's on the inside of your plastic bottle of water?