Trump won't get the nomination? ????

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ____xPxRxIxMxAxLx____, May 4, 2016.

1. If Americans were smart enough, they would know that making Trum president is probably a bad idea.

Many rich peeps in Murica follow his "ideal economy" concept, taking taxes away as you earn more so it would be like an incentive for people to be more productive or work more. But that would make the gap between the rich and poor even wider.

Plus, his presidential speeches would make many some countries break relationships with the United States, creating some sort of closed economy, which would mainly affect american multinationals.

I get that many Americans are not friends with the social security that their governments offer (at ñeast not the average american), with the help of taxpayers, but making Trump president would be a risky move.

2. Cruz out guess I'll be voting Democrat this year :(

3. Good we don't need a theocracy.

4. The uneducated middle of America votes Republican whereas the more commonly educated population centers usually vote Democrat.

Also, no one saw Trump coming. Everyone wrote him off, Republicans, Democrats, analysts... No one could see this coming.

5. Trump supporters are dumber than an average rock

6. #willmcavoyforpresident #itsnotbutitcanbe

7. Trump is a loser and clueless. Itwould be funny if he gets elected and drags usa down. Would be my dream come true 

8. The whole of the world laughing at America due to the possibility of trump being prez. .....I predict based on the fact he's even being taken as a serious candidate all Americans to have eaten each other within 6 years. .....morons.....and for those of u in America who think this is as stupid as we in the rest of the world think ...well ...av a word then !!

9. The Republicans always talk about democrats "giving away free money" to win elections because they propose social programs.

Meanwhile the Republicans offer everyone a tax break, promise to keep all government programs, increase military spending, and have an additional 7% economic growth due to the tax cuts to increase revenue.

If you wish to see an example of the ideal Republican model you can look at Kansas. They severely cut taxes for the rich, severely cut government jobs/programs, experienced very little private sector growth, and saw a redistribution of wealth from the working class people to the hands of corporations.

10. Sounds like the same economic model the uk government is attempting to use.

11. Go check out what happened to most European countries that let in Muslims.

12. That's because off the ridiculous amount they let in. The fact that they are Muslim is irrelevant, would be similar things happen if Muslim countries let in stupid amounts of Christians.

13. Ya cause christians havent killed as many lol yet muslims are considered the "violent" ones

14. America First

15. I dont think ive heard anyone say he wont get the nomination pretty sure we all know he is??

16. Oh no it was all over forums. Stated many many times all these highly educated trolls that know so much about politics and life in general lmao

17. Let's be honest. U couldn't make this up. A country of 360 million, with some of the brightest, most creative people on the planet and the best we could put up are these two. One a bigoted, sexist bully the other a corrupt egotist.

I'll let y'all work out who is who.

18. The rest of the world is literally reaching for their brown trousers.

19. I'm embarrassed for my country.