official FarmFest 2016

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlXIlIlXIlIlXIlIlI, Apr 25, 2016.

1. See blazey. Still relevant arent you. Wanting to argue with me about what FarmFest is when i invited it.

Its not an agruement. Its a bunch of relevant kaw players using the FarmFest (created by an irrelevant player) name to have thier own, what should be called, FunFest. Cause clearly for you, this is about fun not farming.

Pwars and eb a lot different. In fact, anyone who says kaw wasnt more fun eith pwars was not a farmer. That was the grand age for it.

Not to mention closing a pw is one of the best feelings kaw can give a farmer.

Saying these two times in kaw are the same is as utterly silly as this convo.

Sadly this event is not the same. Wait no, i really mean it this time... i yield i yield. I havent a clue what i speak of. Greatest FarmFest Ever

2. Proph, we all get it - u feel left out. It's ok, u have been left out for what - 2-3 years now? Players like me still mention ur name here and there cos u never failed to provide everyone with entertainment. And me and u have shared some good times in this game. For some of us Kaw is actually nothing but entertainment. You always knew mechs like no other, u were always good at strategy and Kaw is a strategy game - however, it doesn't mean u can come back 2-3 years later and claim u are the greatest lol cos the mechs or even the strategizing aren't THAT hard. Can u get most tears this year for FF? I doubt it..are u claiming 2016 FF sucks just cos u can't win it? Idk but it seems reasonable cos u missed so many years and simply haven't had a chance to adopt to current strategies. Prove me wrong? Yes, I'm still here, 5 something years later, playing this game as my outlet - I like to make people rage but I can't do much of that irl. Thing is - I didn't have to 'turn my attention away from Kaw' like u said. It was always 'when I'm bored' type of thing and I'm a female so I'm naturally good at multitasking lol I can work and play. Party and play, etc. Kaw is one of those additional fun things to do, I always called it a hobby, like idk..snowboarding or photography for me..FF is like a boost - if we can have even just one player see the other (some call it dark side) of Kaw and find it fun - why not. Who cares if event itself isn't close to the original one (which i'd argue with actually lol) - the goal of original FF was to keep Kaw fun. Creat chaos. Wasn't it?

U wanna claim u created FF - that's fine. Well, then u should be happy to see it still being a thing 6 years later. Instead u picking at irrelevant details. I say Irrelevant cos the ultimate goal of FF has never changed so chill out bruh! Welcome back to Kaw btw!

3. Join the dark side!!!

Oh wait.. I think this is Zaft poster from 2012..

4. Yup. Which now is 2015-2016 poster of apoc. Like anything else Zaft's of 2012 have become current apoc's thing

5. Hmm. Idk what to say blazey. It really doesnt matter what i say either because for you it will always mean what you want it to, not what i say.

But you dont have a clue, you arent miss cleo. The truth is, people do step away from kaw. It happens blazey. And you better face the fact cause to will happen for you one day too. And chances are, you have made some real friends over the game who you will keep in touch with here and there through other avenues, just like many of us that have since passed. And, should kaw last, chances are you'll check in from time to time to see whats going on. After all, you, like myslef and many others, have devoted a serious amount of time to this game. Its in a sense, almost like kaw is a defining character of your life. Ya dont get it when ya spend all day tap taping. But when you reflect upon the time spent on this game Im quote sure, you, like me, like many have spent as much time doing kaw related stuff than we did anything at certain points in our life. Hell i was talking with people i havent heard from in 4 or 5 years on kaw the other day and it was really awesome catching up and shooting the pooh. But the appeal of being relevant as you put has no draw for most anymore.

So again, i will tell you directly from my mind what i mean, and there really is nothing else to it other than that.

I dont wanna win FF. I never have wanted to win FF. For that matter, I never even particapted in FF. I didnt need a reason to farm. I just simply famred and had a blast doing it. No one day event was needed.

That probably still wont register for ya. But i mean why should i expect it to. I dont. I know better. We spent years back and forth on these forums. The thing is now, kaw is nothing more than 20 year high school reunion for me while somehow you are a 6th year senior.

Like the claim for its all about fun. Really? Whos fun? Not the ones "crying noob tears" just the ones causing them. And thats cool with me, have fun. Kaw can be seriously fun and i get that. But now that kaw is a distant memory for me, i have 0 cares to give about having some know it all ego and see things for what they are.

You care not that a lot of other people wont have fun at your expense. So please stop the claim. Its about farming. Always was.

And this one sucks. I have said it, many have said, and well its because its not an ego thing at all.

Maybe if i rephase it something will click in that brain of yours. What you guys are doing in and of itself does not suck. You are having fun and thats what kaw is about. What sucks is that what you guys are doing is not a FarmFest worthy of what FarmFest use to be.

Just as I am no more worthy to challenge you to a 1v1. My silly lil account has no business even trying one like yours. We all know that. I likely wouldnt even have the gold to hire your cheapest ally. And while that thought might freak you out if that where you(and it would as we all know) i could care less as the last 3 or 4 years shows.

Does that register?? I get that years ago i stripped your account and would never stand a chance as things are now.

Just like years ago FarmFest was a great event and nowadays whatever this thingy is suppose to be, is not.

Blazey, you along with many mamy others some even here like vix or ashes will always be relevant. Players like us that devote so much to a game play large roles in shaping it.

And while I know you along with so many others that haven't been able to kick the kawcaine like to write your own history for kaw in order be more relevant (ahehe) you are still doing an event that i came up with years later.

Meh. Dont even care to waste more time trying to get you to understand why you are ruining the legacy of farmfest.

Now get out there and tell more noobs to post on your wall for CF, you crazy FarmFest Freaks!

6. My God. Is anyone still reading these? Write yourself a hardback book, fool. I don't know if your delusional, or just straight up sad. Talking about real life friends from kaw, kaw being your life. Lol. Well all those sad years wasted and now look at your account.

I don't agree with farm fest. Purely because I farm 24/7 I don't need an event to do it. And I need a reason, that's where the motivation comes from. Hitting weak targets who have done nothing to me or I want something from the game gets stale, real fast.

Prophet you've been irrelevant for years. Half the crap you spout is all in your head, you talk like you can just buy an account. Then do it? You've never even owned a lb account, anyone with a minimum wage job can waste real life luxuries to buy an account on this game.

7. iProphet, you make my brain hurt. If you think this FF is so easy and people are looking for fake points how about you join, get first and then we might listen to you. But talking trash while you're sitting in a HTE clan, getting your event tokens, making sure you get those Silver Bars I suggest you shut up and suck it up. And you can say, oh you're a drop build, you're hitting people smaller than your prior build so you get easy win. Incase you didn't know, because you're delusional, I'm hitting people who opt-in to PvP, got my targets for when it's finished so I can PvP without reward. My small little farm fest by myself ;)

Go back to hitting HTE and getting those SB because current nobody who's participating gives a crap, sure we are replying, bloody oath why not. The more the cry the more points I can get, you put your foot in a bear trap and expected to not get hurt :lol: R.I.P iProphet, go back to your 3 year break when nobody cared about you. Was a little quieter.

8. Ownage on my part, u all suck at this Canadian game as it is .

9. Hi Proph welcome back!

Have seen you in ages. I hope you're good.

10. I honestly just want food. Pizza would be great.

11. I've tried to get some but everyone who even has slight knowledge of pvp knows its farmfest and they just turtle for 24hours or go inactive

12. TLDR for the novel that has been written on this thread:

I wish I was still relevant.
    Some gibberish about account buying.
    FF sucks.

13. Read some of the walls
    So many people just farming helpless weaker accounts on the border of hit range for wall posts in order to win a farming event.

That's like a fully grown man chokeslamming a toddler and being proud of it. It's honestly depressing. Never mind the people who are actually FAKING threads/posts in order to win.

14. More annoyed at the fact you were hitting me rad,rather than it being farm fest

15. I can't speak for everyone but 95% of my targets that didn't go inactive followed me instead of posting on my wall, almost all of the one's who pmed me were on the larger side of my targets

This is coming from a hybrid, which the main function of the build is taking on several smaller players instead of one big one

16. I participated for the first time this year and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

24 hours was the perfect amount of time.

Props to all the Kaw warriors that hit back hard instead of noob tears!!!

Thanks to all who organized and judged.

17. When will the results be posted?

Will there be any of the classic awards, like the big kahuna award?

18. Farm fest was only for a day? I honestly thought it would be longer. I wonder if anyone managed to make any LB cry

19. Ofcourse.

20. 20/20/? Atk 0.0
    #FarmFest2k16
    Hope to see you return them!