official FarmFest 2016

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlXIlIlXIlIlXIlIlI, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Alright!!!

A brief update from the secret bunker where I am constantly pinned..

The leaders are hanging around a dozen noob tear points but it's all changing so fast!

Someone got so butthurt that they are going around telling people that there is a farm fest going on.. (Roll eyes emoji)

There has been various techniques being used *cough, hire hit* and our complex system of points are savouring each noob tears whether they be in WC or PM..

Oh.. The return fire has been unusually furious as well!! There are some PvP'ers on KaW Afterall!

Stay tuned for LB shenanigans!

...yes.. New lands haven't taken them that out of range yet.. 

2. dun dun dunn

3. Almost 100 people taking part in farm fest this year

the tears are strong

the noobs are out

the farming is hard

4. Canadian Gal invited a noob rager into the FF clan

Good one CG., we got SS

5. That's it
    The unicorn rp council has decided that you will be moved to PIMD

6. Oh noes. Please don't banish me to PIMD, I can't handle boobies

7. I would follow you to any forum to watch you handle boobs

8. Spam Follow award goes to ______for spamming with follows until someone comments on his wall.

Sad lil Beagle
    Muahahaha

9. Oh, man I forgot this was a thing lol. Nice job, underscore 

10. WOW!! Farmfest contestants are actually posting on walls asking others to post their wall for CF.

Best part is, the post is only followed with 4 hits. Bahahah. Not even farming.

This is so pathetic. I was gonna hush and be a good lil boy and let you all have your fun, cause in the end that is what this is about.

But jesus, you have seriously killed this event.

Worse farmfest ever. FakeFest is more like it

No tactics, no skills, just acts of desperation to get wall post for some kind of kaw street cred that means nothing, except you're a noob farmer that would have been destroyed by old kaw.

FailFest 2016 FTW!

Hang tight kaw, the true farmfest is coming soon

11. Wait. That's a thing?
    I posted a fake cf on someone's wall as a joke, but I made it clear that it was a joke and no one asked for it.
    People are seriously ASKING for
    that?
    Smh.

(Call em out on here if this is really happening. Drop names, bro)

12. Lol. Yes, its legit. I mean its not legit, but yes they are walling people and spamming for follows to get people to post their wall.

Look at SupraEUltra on my wall and just days ago in ee war this kiddo was talking about how bad ass he is and how he was gonna strip with his main yada yada. You all know that story.

We are suppose to be laughing at the ones they are farming but instead we are just laughing at them

13. This event turned into a joke.... I've not seen a single wall post from a legit account that could have possibly had the knowledge or stats to fight back...its like stealing candy from a baby then bragging cuz you made it cry....yeah woo hoo you sure proved your farming skills

15. Thats so great!!! Like zomg!!!! I mean like, i know you play kaw as long as me and i know CG did too(on top of being a mod). So 6 year player messing around with noobs. You all is so much gooder at the farming.

Has there been legit winage from an established kaw account or is this the best of what we can expect from FF2016?

Prime example being this SupraEUltra wannabe lol. Now that im trashing him in forums he wants to play.

Well congrats bud, you just got pinned by an account literally half your size and only two weeks old... for the second time

16. Make it 3 times.

Regen time coming soon. Hahaha.