Devs please make E war relevant again

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pheles, Apr 30, 2016.

1. I know this has been discussed already but I can't let it go.

Why have the devs abandoned mith gear? It's obviously not hard for you to release new gear as you do it quite often. Please give us new mith gear and make E war relevant again.

E war used to be the main feature of this game, why abandon it?
    I've warred in many different brackets since I've been back and it's the same peeps in every war in the different brackets. Not many people signing up bc not much point.

I understand there won't be as much mith gear released as event gear and that's cool, just give us something to work towards that's relevant. Or you could increase the level that current mith gear can be enchanted to, that would make it relevant again.

2. pwars used to be a main feature of the game, that's gone...

I'm more concerned with the pvp system that hasn't been updated in years.

oh well

3. Wars are arguably one of the most important aspect of the game right now. The equipment you gain from participating in the war token events is outrageous compared to the other rewards from strictly epic battle tokens. Also the silver bars from the war token events in tandem with the silver bars from the regular token collection makes for an extremely fast growth rate for both personal stats and ally collection.

In fact thinking back, I can't think of another time where wars were more important than they are now.

4. Even if they release new ee equip, so many people have thousands of mith stored up, they will get them instantly. Not even necessary to do more wars to earn them. People do ee wars for the ee plunder bonus which is a nice reward in itself.

5. Support

6. This is actually a very good point and I cant disagree.

Maybe I'm wrong, just seems like not near as many signing up as in past

7. Support

8. Well an apparent decline in participation doesn't necessarily equate to a decline in the importance of warring. I will admit I do feel a shift in participation in individual wars, but I've also noticed the birth of an extremely devoted and motivated low land war community.

9. I dispute that... A decline in participation can occur by a number of things.

But since we're staying on-topic.
    Devs focusing less on ee and more on events = Lack of participation = this thread.

Really a vicious cycle.

edit:I'm aware that there is a war tab in the events screen -.-