Mechs change?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Robot_Lord_of_Tokyo, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Recently my clan testing and hansels are now dtw to atk tanks even with gold out if they are zs. we also had reports of other weird changes just curious if anyone else in the community has noticed or if devs could address this? this applies only to outside pvp not in EE

2. Well Gundam is getting a new series so I guess the mechs are changing?

3. There's always a troll smh

4. I've not noticed.

Are your attack tanks still within the attack build mechs?

5. I haven't noticed any changes.

6. ya, i went from hyb i got atk in and then changed to atk and he went dtw with 1t out

7. The new mechs are gonna make it rough on osw clans

8. Did someone say Gundam?

Yeeeeeeeeeeesî„…

9. Support

10. Hansels have "always" been dtw to attacks even with gold out when spies <20%.

Mechs have not changed

11. The most interesting thing is that the old tower mechs should come back into play now with the amount of lands available..

Think about it

12. This your answer

13. Lol.....what about when they are 75% troops and zero spies...cuz that's what he is talking about

14. Yes. Hansels have always been DTW to attack builds when spies are pinned with gold out, no matter what troop level the hansel has

15. We haven't made any such mech changes. We do like to let everyone know when changes are coming, and the last big change we had was the introduction of new the new lands.

16. That gif is totally random but strangely entertaining.

17. The fists remind me of that monkey guy you fight in starfox

18. Would be outcold if our troop and spiez hittin was animated

19. But no i havent noticed any mech changes.