Perhaps a little tiny bug

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hipster, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Hi,
    So, the objective of this post is basically to see if others have the same bug I have.
    It seems that whenever I unload spies (only spies) on an EB, it gets to a point in which I am shown that I have 1% or 0% of spies left. Nonetheless, it allows me to keep hitting for 6-8 times more.
    I am not sure if anyone else has come across with this tiny error. I have not noticed how my spies regenerate, tbh, but I guess it is a minor visual bug.

That's all.

2. Well, I just saw how spies regenerate,I think it is not only a visual bug. It gives like extra hits, I guess. Not sure what is the average amount of taps people do when unloading, but yea.

This bug only happens when you unload 100% of the spies.

3. Fairly certain you have a level 1 ice tree. This isn't a bug according to the Devs and my 200 emails to them about it.

4. If you have rime elves you get the same for attack too.

5. oh no, whatever shall we do?

6. Sometimes when you scouting spies to zero it reaches a number like 232 and keeps scouting only that many spies away for quite a few scouts before it will say zero.

7. I have tried this on the abyssal and the new land both work just like HF

8. Does it stack?

9. Does it stack

10. Its your build.

Now shhhhhhhhh!! You dont have to advertise everything :D

11. Shhhh! You're gettin extra don't let the devs know they are happy to fix glitches that give any benefit to users not so quick to fix them when it's the opposite!!! Lol no one tell the devs!!

12. No, per assassination a normal spy building uses 3% of it's spies. This one uses 2%, so you get more actions per unload (regen however, is 6%/5min). So building more will not change the amount of hits.

13. It is not "extra"... Or it is... It has to do with my build, not sure.

14. Women should not voice their opinion.