NA osw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-flutterby-_-, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: SO CALLED OSW CLAN

In real life kaw is just a game. My life isnt on the line. Going after the easy prey on a game doesnt feed my real life family... ect..

In real life you are right, but we dont play games cause we want to "play real life".

Well, the more people who play the better for the games health?

2. OP isn't in an HTE clan so...........

3. Grow bigger. Maybe get in my hitting range

4. Still haven't received inc from NA... unloaded 3 full bars on one of them and all I got was a follow :(

5. I have been hitting you for 2 days now and still no return hits. YAFI actually gives me more inc then you do Waiting for inc as we speak

6. " NA can't touch Yafi". Yafi down 3 clans and 100 members. Yeah we're losing.

We farmed Treasure clan for refusing to kick 7(!) Yafi accounts that were there doing Ebs. We told them what would happen if they didn't kick. And we delivered Simple

7. Who says TI is weak. They hit harder than King and YAFAIL combine. They are able to pin me often. Kings and YAFAIL no incs unless I go to EE and one or more YAFAIL or Queenies on opposite side. Don't be fooled by clans. No single clan start as a war clan unless you made the clan on opening day of KAW. Now most clan even HTE clans are fighters. One make the difference is if they are fighting the right reason or just got tricked by Queenies or YAFAILs

8. You were among the 7-8 yafi accounts enjoying ebs peacefully there. Could have left that clan once we warned. No,but you waited for us to hit them. Why?

9. Shock, wanna-be-legend look at me I am tough widow licker - I have just two words for you that rest of your clan is very familiar with, but you are learning your ropes, so you may not be yet
    BUTTHURT CLASSIC 

10. He licks widows? Those poor poor widows, I thought they woulda been put through enough losing a loved one.

11. Waaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!!! Dont farm eb clans waaaa!!! Waaaaaa!!!!!! (insert baby crying face here) waaaaa!!!!

Buncha damn babies stfu its a app game

12. Are we talking sexy young widows victims of some tragic accident or some old hags? That detail is important to lickability

13. What a surprise that the few remaining members of clans that have been thoroughly decimated by NA always attempt to hijack these threads with spurious bollocks.

At Treasure Isle: CF granted and accepted graciously.

At other clans who harbor OSW members: Less trash talk and these 'incidents' can be resolved in minutes, not days.

At YAFails and Queenies: Just keep telling yourselves the same lies while applying make-up each morning.

14. So what about all the Yafi accts that have moved to Apoc? & other runners?...you chasing them down? I can give you a list if needed.

15. ???Ima lick em' all ???

16. Lol dude I'm not from NA, I was just a guest there... And still I farmed your ass like hell. If you want to get an inc from NA try damaging a big guy not the last person on the ranking list, Try If YOU can... I don't think you are even worth the time to get inc'ed by NA.

17. Re: SO CALLED OSW CLAN

They might be home to some of the wealthiest but people like that are only in there to stay like that, they wouldn't risk their accounts, and wouldn't fight for someone that would kick them when their pass expires.

18. So much love I need a coiple coffee to Reed, bark bark bar many of u don't lost much $ because of us? Well TI did that why they cleaver eneoigh to cf after event weekend I wouldn't laugh or say they cowards , they v been drag in to this, obviously no clan owner gonna back out of fight, but when it comes to loosing time and money everyone spend on this u mail to devs for harrasment, violation and breaking ToU haha, man enough to post join KL or Yafinished barking losers lol I promise I will get to give u a ride or one of my brothers will

P.S scroll on biggest clans in kaw history that fought us and end up respecting bunch of mercs and crazy pepps.

Salute from Papi.to TI ty for quick bunk

19. IDK what terms were, but it looks like there's at least one dissenting opinion on my wall about the capabilites of NA when it comes to OSW...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.