OSW Discussion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kezzer, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Kinda agree.

An effective amount of bfa is only affordable for those that are build complete. So whats the point in a build otger than a bc one having 10 of trillions invested?

There isnt one.

2. Whats an Osw?

Me noob who never joined one but wanna talk about 1.direct attention to me..lol

3. Real OSW is dead

...lotta OSW RP going on though (moon face)

iPhone

4. Seems like most people get offended quickly on kaw.

5. Most of the more interesting osw's are actually going unnoticed, it's because they actually get on with the osw instead of just running their mouths.

7. Events don't really make as much of a difference in osw as they do actual upgrades for non bc accounts and many now days would get even more bored if events stopped because everyone is used to them.

Yes large scale osws of determination have changed to just strip fest but that started with HTE not really a event issue, big spenders gonna spend regardless of silver bar rewards or not.

You can still find some osws that are actually full on fights with pinning opponents for effectiveness and mp strips constantly etc if that's what you like just stay out of alliances and fight clan to clan instead.
    I'm not familiar with all the clans willing to osw with no help and do full drag out fights but they are out there. Love them or hate them annihilation can probably point you in the right direction of clan v clan fighters if not fight you themselves they have some decent all out fighters for every size u might want.

I imagine even many of the alliances might be willing to set some of their subs up in smaller osws for training purposes if approached properly.

If none of that sounds good then just go with the old attack a clan throwing ads for ebs you may get lucky and find a good fight. It's worked for plenty of bored clans before.

The more interest shown and participation allows you to mold wars to whatever fighting style you want so don't be scared or worried about osws have changed just find a unknown clan instead of going right out and attacking CR ZAFT HiT or any other clans well known for prolonged wars.

8. ROFL at this guy talking about people running their mouths.....

9. Depends the amount of inside help u get ....wink wink (Apocalypse)would be nice if the playing field was even and I don't mean numbers . Must be nice to have the ref on ur side ... tap tap noobs

10. OK I'm a self proclaimed eb fairy. My only experience with osw is when an osw clan has picked my eb clan to pick on. If that makes sense? Lol.

Now I don't mind fighting back. Ask LSA. But I find it ridiculous that some osw clans single out EB clans to blackmail.

New age fx is blackmailing a professed eb fairy for hiring an ally off a yafi. Asking 15 seals in payment. For hiring an ally they probably didn't even know was yafi.

Huh? What? I hire some ally from someone I know nothing about in a game that is theoretically free and now I need to pay you $90 of my hard earned money so I can continue to play it?

Something needs to change is all I can say...

11. Technically, since the game does drop SOD's from EB's, its not extortion. So its not like they are asking for you to buy them. There was a thread about it about a year ago I believe. Even the devs agreed it wasn't extortion as they are in game drops.

12.  In response to extorting seals and bullying. Are the devs and mods  serious? Devs, shake your head cause you've got rocks in it. I've been playing Kaw for 4+ years and I have NEVER gotten a sod drop. Bullying an eb clan by demanding seals within a certain time IS EXTORTION. Fix this issues ASAP before it gets out of hand.

13. New Age is so bad ass.

Now that you clarified demanding sods isn't extortion, it's high time for all OSW clans to farm all EB clans and demand sod for cf. Why even buy or wait for sod to drop?

Now there's reason to go into osw. To get sod as cf terms.

14. I know you are just re stating what was said by the devs in that other thread. Im not directing this towards you.

I agree that its not extortion to demand a seal as part of a cf arrangement.... but only to an extent.

The average player will not get 15 seal drops in the average amount of time people play kaw. That could take years, and years. Hell, maybe a decade for some.

Nobs might be the only true item that you purchase, but demanding 15 seals from a player so they can go back to playing in peace is god damn extortion. The business ethics of allowing that truly reflects the way the devs and company view the individual player.

Im interested to see if they are aware of the extent people are using this on other players.

15. Osw is a dead aspect of the game. The idea of keeping someone pinned for a while would force them to give up. But now within minutes an account can have trillions in hte. That's just insane. How can one side hope to force the enemy into submission when they can accumulate vast amounts of gold so easily? It's impossible. Osw is pointless.

What the game really should do is force this to be system wars between clans. Allow them to be a month, 2 months, whatever and have a definitive winner at the end by whatever means decided.

16. What punishment would you impose on the losing side if any? What about to the winning side? What just stops people hopping between clans?

17. As the game has evolved over time the effectiveness and impact of OSW has been removed. Osw clans have been reduced to only being able to farm mostly.

Part of the reason alliances are so big now is because that's what it takes to have any impact on an opposing clan. The new hidden ally spell has removed the ability for big strips to even happen. Many reasonable people only participate in this game for osw. Imo the game makes most of its revenue from these players.

For reasons I don't know, the devs have deliberately removed the impact of osw. The very thing that attracted many to this game is being dismantled.

18. Not sure what we can FORCE on each side. If we reward the winning side, then people can just take advantage of it by fighting dummy clans.

Now that I think about it, how about this for the losing clan? Everyone in the clan gets a spell attached to them that takes away a fixed percentage of their income for a week? That way no matter where they travel, they still have the spell.

19. so to increase the impact of osw, it's perfectly good to demand 15 sods as cf terms.

Devs aren't going to take action anyway. They benefit from it.

20. People can ask for whatever they want. Depending on how reasonable you think it is depends on whether they get it or not. If you think it's unreasonable then keep fighting.