✯Why Are We Here?✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Wth does that even mean? What are you trying to say?

2. Well English isn't my first language

3. Well from my experience, I've met a few people who try to downplay religion, and dismiss it as "stupid and unproductive". Others just simply don't believe there is a god unless given proof, while gnostic atheist know for sure that there isn't a god

4. Lo I think that sounds about right

5. I do not think there are many who claim there definitely is no god. But most will agree the abrahamic (christian) does not exist.

6. Mmmm you don't say..

7. I thought agnostic people don't believe there is a god unless given proof and normal atheists know for sure that there is no God.

8.  Can't stop laughing

9. I don't think you can really know for sure there is no god. There would have to be concrete proof that a god doesn't exist and that's not happened yet likely never will.

10. Che has no idea what he is talking about, apparently he isn't even an American anymore, and doesn't speak English...

This guy probably can't even walk in a straight line for all we know...

11. Just wanted to say that was savage :D

Anyway, I replied to this when this thread first came out but no one replied to me. Sadly :(

So, my TL:DR of my orginal response is this. The only sole reason we are here is to reproduce and continue our species. That is all, you nor I have no greater purpose. Of course you can add some reason to you life, but in all honesty, every human life is equally worthless until they themselves give themselves meaning.

That is all :p

12. I am a citizen, but were you born in America? If so are all of you A holes? It seems if you stay there too long you become one

13. Nice bypass... The butthurt is strong with you young padawan..

I'm not American, and English is not my first language... You don't see me using that as an excuse for being uneducated and uninformed such as yourself...

Seriously just stop, you're dumb, we all get it...

So to recap, now you're a religious nut job that hates America and its people, and believe in starting race wars, annnnnnnd you hate the English language...

I'm pretty sure there's a list out there that people like you get put on.. Say hey to the FBI for me when they come kick down your door

14. Uninformed? Uneducated? It's your interpretation of what I say that makes you have a problem with me. Tell me what I said that makes me uninformed or uneducated?

15. Im only repeating what Americans believe is going to happen. you must not pay attention to the current events in this country

16. I've read this thread and your "contributions"... Its given me everything I need to come to that conclusion... You should go back and see what you've wrote because clearly you've forgotten..

Seriously..

17. Your delusional. Calling me a religious nutjob is insane. I've said nothing that makes me so

18. Prove it, nothing you can show me that I've said will prove anything

19. Seriously go back and read the garbage you've posted.. Now you're rambling like a mad man...

A MAD MAN!!!

Hehe it's been throughly entertaining however watching you derail this thread like some kind on Amtrak train on strait tracks

20. I've already posted several quotes of you contradicting yourself, there's plenty more of them all over this thread.. I don't need to justify what I'm saying, you've already done it for me..

Good job Che..

Proud of you