CRUX CHESTS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeGioN-DiaB-DeMiSe, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Another good idea would be like a BR PvP bonus, obtainable after a certain amount of PvP actions in a week, lasting for a week.

5% - 100 actions
    10% - 150 actions
    15% - 250 actions
    20% - 350 actions
    25% - 500 actions

2. If i only had a crux chest for every time this had been suggested over the years, id be a rich kaw account

3. You'd have the grand total of none 

4. Bumped cos we want them dropped lol

5. Interesting and I like it

7. I support if it gives me free babies also

8. Shut up lmfao

9. Bombardment maaaaaan

10. As mentioned, if they offered 100%/200% (stackable to make 300%) this could be a long waited PvP solution that players having been asking for. Support

11. Diab spends most of its time hitting ebs though :D

12. I believe the bombardment spell accomplishes this already .-.

I'd support it if other players couldn't steal this feature too LOL

Oh someone already mentioned bombardment ^

13. Support, so long as it works at increasing spy plunder too

14. Support!!!!!

15. Some of you aren't paying attention to what Diab has stated. This isn't the bonus spell that gets dropped from hitting targets, and it also isn't the spell you buy. It's completely different from both of those, which is why he has stated it could be used during osw.
    Furthermore nothing was ever mentioned about people losing more gold per hit, there's a spell for that in the Alchemist called Unholy Aura. This was to increase your payout alone. As it is, when you hit someone you already make more than they lose (typically), why would a "pvp crux" alter that?
    Lastly I do agree that exploits could be found, and I'm sure people will complain. However there is a need to increase the number of players doing pvp, no matter what format, and this would benefit that cause greatly.
    I support this idea, and hope the developers implement this in the near future.

16. No one cares about a sad act nobody sitting in a nobody clan spouting off butt hurt crap cos he's afraid to hit me

17. Nobody cares about an osw runner. You're to afraid to hit zaft and ran out of kotfe. That's pretty sad. You just cry and hit ebs while talking like you matter. Meanwhile I'm stripping members in the clan you're in and making them reset stats. Quit acting like you're so tough, back up your words and actually hit people instead of ebs.