If you were a Dev for a day?!?!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by l_lIIl-THEBLACK-SKlTTLE-lIIl_l, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Good question!

If I were to be a
    developer for one day, I will make use of the 24 hours to socialize with all players around the game and in the world! And if I know I will get that spell in advance, I will schedule a day where I will be active at my peak so I will be here to say hello and chat kaw-related topics with them!

Also, I would moderate the world chat and silence any players who break the TOU in the world chat to keep the game a safe place for everyone!

As such being only one day, It's not useful to try to initiate new events and if I would give out free crystals to everyone, it would make a positive and maybe negative impact at the same time, short-term depending on the player's views and opinions! I'm not sure whether I wanna do that!

That's pretty much all I would like to do as a 24-hour dev!

I'll be proud to tell them- I am just a developer for one day!

2. First thing i would do is to silence all bootlickers' accounts n ban all transformers accounts.

But devs wouldn't do that.. life is unfair n money makes the world go round. So spend more money noobs ;)

3. I'm up for that !

4. Id ban a ton of idiots

5. Id ban you

6. You wouldn't be able to because I banned you first...

*black moonface*

7. #SeanForOneDayDev2016

8. I'd unsilence myself.

9. Puked in my mouth 3 times while reading

10. I would create an autocratic revolution in the game and ban anyone who does not agree.

11. I'd marry Grant ;)

12. Would transfer all the money from the ata bank account to my bank account cx

13. ^

14. This

15. Assuming that the changes would be permanent: 1) Add new color spells and give more background options for wc/cc/ac; 2) Give away 1 xtal to all (active) participants in war; 3) Improve the search engine so that players can find clans by average cs and current EB; 4) Create pop-ups for new accounts with links to the most helpful guides on forum; 5) Create monthly threads to receive feedback from the KaWmunity (one submission by account, forumers can debate about the others' opinions in other threads).

With maybe the exception of 3) all of them are pretty easy to implement.

16. Ban all the botting leaderboard players. (What you mean like 60% of them???) wha????

17. If i were dev for 1 day, i would like to do few things...

Give 10k nobs, xtal, aqua, inferno, mithril to all players...

And after few hours take out 3 new land set :)

Would reset top 100ally lb :)

Break some alliances, by disbanding some clans :)

Take out 100x zta pay eb for a week....

And make xtal packs 80% off... Hey some real money should come to my pocket too :)

And for me, i would give my acnt 500kxtal and nobs :)

18. Id give ally chat colours and id make hte free :D id also give everyone 2 health crystals each :)

19. Id raise seal/horn prices, bring back zta with more expensive prices, double all nobilty and xtal prices, and then sit back in my chair laughing all day at the extra money im making for that one day increases 

20. Talk to other devs & community managers about working on a better new user tutorial