Kingdoms at war movie

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlFAIZAANlI, Apr 24, 2016.

1. So I just saw an ad for angry birds movie and thought why doesn't Kingdoms at war do stuff like that.

The devs have so much creativity they could do a TV series around the epic battles and events story lines. All of which would be better than some pigs are trying to steel bird eggs.

So devs pull your fingers out and get merchandising I want to see this stuff.

Kingdoms at war the cartoon
    Kingdoms at war the cuddly toys
    Kingdoms at war the lunchbox
    Kingdoms at war the flamethrower

2. Is this a serious thread?

3. And somehow they'll still find a way to rip you off

Support.

4. No Support.

This game doesn't even have in-game animations lol

5. Here's a movie poster..

6. Books and comics don't have animation but they get converted

7. As serious as I get :)

8. Books and comic's have either a massive fanbase or a really detailed backstory, which just pushes the fanbase.

Angry birds, has a massive fanbase. Their devs have made spin-offs of the game, EVEN COOL COLLECTABLES, LIKE A RED BIRD PILLOW. Kaw doesn't have that much of a fanbase. But I'd totally buy a SOD pillow if i saw one. As long as it doesn't cost $59 USD.

I would watch the Angry birds movie, it wouldn't be a priority but I'd watch it because i know of the game. Just as many other people do.

Since the owner of the franchise or game or whatever makes cash (Devs, please contain your excitement here) from their fans, Larger fanbase = More money. Money from things like official figurines, or collectables (That's why this stuff is copyrighted, to protect their profits) or just from movie tickets.

All the ATA devs have on kaw is HTE and ZTA. They have no interest in creating a massive fanbase (i doubt we're a priority)

It wouldn't be a good move to attempt to create a movie of this game. There's not even a story line in this game. They would probably spend millions to create a movie which would be nothing like the game and not profit from it.

I don't think i've ever typed this much on the forums before.

9. FULL SUPPORT! IT COULD HAVE AN UNDERLYING SUBPLOT OF BANNING FARMING!

10. THIS IS NEEDED SO THOSE RACIST FARMERS STOP HATING ON US APACHE TRANSMISSIVE GENDERGOATS!

11. Have you not clicked on the chest to collect your event rewards? Thats more than enough animation for me!

12. Ya gotta stop underestimating Butch 

13. Hey Cynder.. I hid that watch for you son..

14. There is already a movie called KaW.
    It's a horror movie, about crows.
    Look it up.

15. I did it looks like a poor cheap rip off of Birds.

16. Make an first person kaw game.

17. This made my day

18. I'll bankroll the entire project.. No questions asked..

19. I see the 9gag there prime