A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Two - The Star of Damas

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 22, 2016.

1. EE top 100 rewards paid 3 seals in the previous 5 parts. It now states one seal. Is this a mistake or did you change it?

2. Sorry about that! War rewards have been corrected.

3. I wouldn't bother with banner guys. You need to hit 15k in 3 events just to go up 1 level which is lame. I think there is 8 events x 4 tokens each if you hit 15k so the most you'll get is level 3 and it'll be less stats then the time banner making it already useless even if you hit 15k everytime. So the banner is only good if you get top 10 every time. So Ild forget the banner and just chase the silver bars . I think devs messed up this time with banners. They are too expensive to enchant and at 15k tier every time the banner will still be pretty weak unless they up the banner token drop per tier or lower what it takes to enchant. I think if you got 15k last event you should be able to at least get level 1 upgrade. It should be 1 level per 15k. Anything short of that is not worth it at all. Because the % boost is not good. The rime banners are better.

4. We're working on getting that back up right now!

5. Seeing as you only seem to be replying to errors;

Look, you've missed the key rewards from the PvP line!

6. Maybe i can get some sorry ass boots next

7. Idk if this has already been asked but;

What if you get the same reward tier as the last event? Which happens to contain the same banner? Will you have 2 of the same banner or will one of them convert to something?

8. All the banners, no matter what tier it's, are the same. It's the amount of Banner Tokens that differ. And if you've already got the banner in the first chapter of the event, you won't get it again! :)

9. You're an absolute idiot. Just because you have bad luck, don't assume other players do.

10. Mario, do you want to do sheep rp with me?

11. Perhaps if you addressed players concerns you wouldn't be getting the same comments over and over again. That would be too difficult, right? Instead players get stupid remarks that could rival a whiny 5 year old.

Maybe you just view it as complaint after complaint. But it all comes from the same place: being unhappy with something. You don't have a game without your players.

If you took the time to understand players and actually listen to what they say on the thread players might stop complaining. Instead these are the responses you come up with. It's disappointing to say the least.

Prime summed it up perfectly.

No doubt this will either get another childish response or get looked over completely because it's not copy/paste error or a bug that can be fixed quickly.

12. @ata grant, why cant we choose, the item we want from the boxes? Due uni here not on as much for first few events but when holidays start i wouldve tried for Volknight tier boxes esp for halberd, By giving me random chance got that slot item as horafrost sword, grr Way take any incentive for me try. Later on

be nice to get some proper feed back on this than just ignored???

13. No response is better than a deleted comment in my books...

Grant knows what's up

14. Tis thats true better, than a deleted comment. But just barely in my oppinion. Call me pesamestic.
    But think genuine questions like ours Cause more of bad pr storm, if where delted so they ignore our questions Hoping they go away. Seems be the policy

15. This may have been mentioned already but why are we getting more banners? Surley by recieving the banners in chapter 1 you guys would send out more continental tokens in this chapter so we can upgrade the ones we already have?? Maybe swap the banners for tokens? Just an idea.

16. I agree be nice get more tokens for the banners. eg like how ebs drop aqua inferno or bronze bars if have said item already. Be nicer if got bonus token/s
    But it is nice see banners still up for graps for new players that join and or a that player returns to the game. They still can get banner as a 16 week long event. Is a bit harsh make hard those want a banner
    missed put due not being here frlm week one of this event. I feel credit here for where its due is deserved for allowing reurning and new players chance to obtain a banner.

Having said that, it be hard for those who join much later be able to decently upgrade a banner due to requirement costs being dispapotionate even for those players here from week one. But hey thats a different story

17. The banners are for those that didn't participate in chapter 1. Those that already have the banner won't get another one! :)

18. Think sometimes the ATA staff in game forget they're staff and not players. Joking is fine but that behavior you mentioned is completely unprofessional.

It's cool though, can't expect much from these apes.

19. Surley this isnt fair on the 90% plus people that did participate in the last event...Most of us have the banners. If we are not to recieve the banners sureley their should be another kind of reward i.e tokens as i mentioned so that we may be able to upgrade the banners

20. The banners in this event are exact the same as the banners in the last event, so I can't see how that's unfair.

And Banner Tokens are rewarded in this event to, check the Events page! :)