Make America Great Britain Again!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PrestonGarvey, Apr 20, 2016.

1. I do know what place your in, I also know you forget about the 15 or so other countries the queen is head of state in and still commander of their militaries, your also forgetting countries like Russia would pounce on the opportunity of Americas former closest ally now in war against them, I also know the American economy would collapse from sanctions from the entire world and last but not least I also know from history that America can't handle small weak countries in a war Nevermind another nuclear nation.

2. As for your edit, you demilitarised Japan? Pretty sure if Britain fell half of America would be speaking German and the other half Japanese. Your welcome for that.

3. No, you didn't 'win' the war, you 'won' (meaning gained) your independence. I know it's hard to think it, but 200 years ago you just weren't important.

Now however, times have changed. If there was a non nuclear war, Ofcourse you would beat us, your military spending hugely dwarfs ours.

Yet we're still there, and will happily sell you some Brimstone's when you catch up ;)

You have men? It's hard to tell bro

4. So does anyone fancy that cup of tea? I'll put the kettle on anyway.

5. It lists yall as united kingdom not just Britain....its accounting for all your countries, and you still barely break top 10 :(

6. That last insult would be like me going "it lists all your states"

7. Ya ok lol...this isnt worthy of a response

8. Your the one said its not accounting for all the queens countries lamo

9. United Kingdom = England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

A few other of the countries queen Elizabeth is head of state of:

Canada
    Australia
    New Zealand

10. The United Kingdom isn't all the countries the queen of head of state in. The United Kingdom is what the nation technically is, Great Britain is a geographical term for mainland UK. Northern Ireland is part of the union is it becomes the UK instead of Great Britain.

11. Guys the U.S. And Britain working together have achieved some great things. Weve kept aggressive nations in check by standing together. Hell weve fought Together multiple times and would again if either nation was directly attacked....what are yall arguing about? we are close allies and i would have it no other way

12. Really? If Britain fell how would America of liberated Europe? They wouldn't off, they woulda been left fighting a 2 front war you couldn't win. Also as Americans like to point out when Hiroshima comes up, the decision to drop the nuke was an allied decision so therefore the allies demilitarised Japan and accepted the surrender, not America.

13. It will be better when the aliens attack us. Then we will all be earthlings together and countries and borders will mean nothing. Now who wants tea?

14. Lord no plz dont rouse canada, Australia and new zealand against us !!!!!!!!

Hahahahaaa

15. You truly are a fool.

16. Thought the queen was just a figure head but really has nothing to do with politics

17. Roger, if that is your real name, you have failed to answer my question and then abruptly changed the topic to the war of 1812. Stay focused please. The war of 1812 has nothing to do with this topic or my first comment.

Also, you have simplified a very complex topic, the War of 1812, and reduced it to one victory achieved by the Brits. If you're going to pick what battles were won and lost, we'll go nowhere. However, let's not forget Plattsburg or New Orleans. Also consider that the White House has always been a symbol. If I take every religious symbol in the world and threw it into a fire, I have not defeated religion. The government never stopped operating because of it. That battle didn't end the fighting.

If you taking the approach that militarily speaking in regards to The War of 1812, the USA didn't annex Canada and that's your definition of success. Yes, the Brits won. However, you and I both know that's not why the war was fought nor was it the goal of the war.

And I'm not sure what your point is with "if that is a draw then couldn't people just claim the war of independence wasn't an American victory?" I think I know what your point is, but would rather not guess.

18. More or less true, however acts of Parliament still need Royal approval. (I don't know of any that have been refused)

19. She stays out of political matters but she has the power to dissolve a current government and controls the military.

20. Make America Great Britain again and make Obama the King. It's unfair that such a great leader can rule only for 2 terms.

#ObamaKing4lyf