A Cast of Falcons: Chapter One - Kish the Thief

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Guessing something went wrong devs, can you bring the boxes back please, so we can use the keys to open them?

2. what do I do with the key?

3. No chest no equipment but one key and need more to upgrade banner what's going on?

4. Shove it up the place you cause pain too ;D

5. So where are the chests at then?

6. Banner upgrades are a joke...if with 8 events and the minim with 5k is 1 continental token...with 8 events or less the less amount is 8 or less depending of events...and first upgrade need 10 continental token...A FULL JOKE...is this an useless item again?

7. Where did the caskets go, got my key and no caskets. Whats up with that?

8. You guys are real smart give us keys but take away the chest

9. ATA_Grant said in wc that they are looking into it. It sucks that it broke though I wanted my new equipment :evil:

10. Looks like the chests are back now

11. Only 1 quip devs. Is that a joke?

12. You will get the chance to gain the rest of the equipment throughout the event series.

This was made clear in the earlier pages of this thread

13. I feel really a shamed in my high commitment to the game , after being given such a week item by the system
    It's really a shame

14. I feel really a shamed in my high commitment to the game , after being given such a week item by the system
    It's really a shame to get the helmet
    And extra to being unable to choose ,there is another option which is : it's only one item to get

15. I wish to voice my concern over the banner upgrade cost which seems to be quite ludicrous

sure the banner should have some difficulty in obtaining, but if there's a continued trend of 10 tokens per upgrade then most players would be unable to make the banner useful whatsoever

you could argue that there may be possibly 8 parts in order to achieve all the equipment, but even if you collect 10k event items per chapter, you'd possibly be stuck with only being to upgrade the banner twice

I sincerely hope that this is just a bug, but if it is not then the banner will pretty much collect dust for most players unable to achieve top 10

16. Not only is the banner pretty much useless with on a 3.5% on each stat, but 10 tokens an upgrade around 5 months of constantly the same event. This is barely worth playing for, starter banners are better. If the upgrade cost isn't lowered I don't see very many people participating.

17. Pathetic event.. - all the work done to buy a lottery ticket.... Devs you suck more than ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a stat mismatch on equipment... No support for this terrible event moving forward.... 

18. Also, 26 Aqua and inferno for first ug is ridiculous. I spent over 600 of each and still don't have a level 10 piece of equipment, especially considering y'all lowered the drop rate of both for this event

19. I wish to voice my concerns about a lot of terrible grammar on this thread?