Tank vs Hansel what one is better?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JordanFlights, Apr 20, 2016.

1. @baconator
    in regards to post count, i was referring to myself :lol:
    yes, point taken, everybody knows how much plunder can spy builds have. chill, bro ;)

2. Bacon if you win every hit till 40% against 30m sdt (pre new lands), you either have spy bfa or just got lucky. If target had 40-50m sdt you'd only win 3-5 steals if your lucky. And BC hansels make 50T per train now 

3. And too answer OP's question:
    Tanks are better at wars, sometimes osw, events, that's about it.
    Hansels trump in plunder, best for strips, events are good if you have attk bfa to attack lotl and asof successfully (unless you use pots), more expensive

Both need sdt, Hansel without sdt is basically a tank without sdt. Once zero'd anyone can steals and win all. But in the end id say hansel is better, but that's my opinion.

4. If I'm not mistaken, the comparison was on the premise that spy builds have the best eb plunder.. Hence, higher earning potential. Hence, high capability to hire expensive allies - particularly other spy-heavy build to penetrate those sdt..

Tanks would only win if they would spend so much that they become ata owner.

Hansels with huge BFA requires its owner to be ever present and not inactive for a few months.

5. I said as I am right now 30 sdt doesn't do anything til 40%. but who knows maybe I do get lucky with how much I hear people complain about how hard it is to get the PvP spell and what not while I get in a couple hits most of the time lol