Demanding VK for the great warriors

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by vNv, Apr 17, 2016.

1. This is cute. :S Thanks OP!

Honestly, we help people not for the recognition, seeing these players progress and evolve from newlings to experienced, strong warriors is the reward we seek. (I know this is cheesy, but the truth!)
    So whether we get VK or not won't matter.
    Our efforts and training (open to everyone and anyone btw) is appreciated by a lot within the community and that's what matters. <3

Seeing a thread like this does make me feel all warm inside though :)

2. Last time I checked it's not helping the community in warring in ee, you're only helping a clan of 30 people.

If you wanna give vk to people that do well in ee then you may as well give vk to all the osw leaders, hte fairy clan owners. That guy who still helps noob clans complete their ebs and oh oh me because I got top 100 in a event

3. Who gives a crap about EE?

Whatever happened to the pvp system that hasn't been updated in yearsssssssssssssssssss.

Before we go to ee, we should return to basics... Fix this basically DEAD, underused, unprofitable pvp system.

It was the core of KaW at one stage and now it's nothing.

4. No support ee means nothing

5. Wendy should be a vk

6. #Greenraven4VK

7. Support

8. No support

9. Support

10. lol how many times I gotta tell you people it's a popularity contest nothing more ...that's why Skinny hasn't made VK ..as helpful as anybody has been shim deserves it. Shim just dsnt kiss enough ass to ever get it 

11. Other option would be to make the great warriors as WARRIOR KNIGHTS...and sounds better...so there would be one achievement for who helps kawmunnity (Valiant Knights) and other for the great warriors (Warrior Knights) that still keep alive the wars...

12. And well you're at it. Make something I can get awarded for too