Forums

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by msharmony24, Apr 20, 2016.

1. It's so dead in forums .-.

It was so active last year, from what I remember. Even more so than pimd's forums. Da heck happened?¿?¿

2. Life death quits events

3. I see...well hopefully it revives itself. Forums are my favorite aspect of both games.

4. return to your den of fiendish rp demons

5. I'm good, thanks 

6. Actually recently the forums have been pretty active.

7. Really? :eek: I wouldn't know. I just came back a few hours ago

8. Oml. why would you make a thread ?
    You're so nubby 
    #PImdFtwTbh

9. Yeh I can see from your post count that forums are your favourite aspect of this game ......top forumer here guys .....we're not worthy....we're not worthy

10. LOL ^ Not everyone spends days posting to get 1k posts, fam. I bet more than half of your posts are pathetic attempts to "put others down." 

11. Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I don't like to read the contents of forums 

But you can always check my post count on pimd. Don't worry, I'll catch up :)

12. LOL because I wanna :( support me darn it

13. You're starting to sound like Faye, Harm. 
    Though it'd be hilarious to see people argue with you on here.

14. Does Faye still play this? :|

15. your right kasama kaw is getting pulluted with all the pimd weirdos. msHarmony24 being one of them shes now known as NewPhoneWhoDis

16. Good to see you too roni

Polluted*

17. Doubt Faye plays lmao.

Wait who's the one who plays as Quartz? They always mention me in pimd forums ;-;

18. LOL wouldn't you like to know? ;)

JK I'm actually not sure. I don't keep track of roni and Quartz the way they keep track of me ;(

19. I miss the old forumers :(

20. I don't remember any of them. I only recognize like 2 or 3 names here, but they're inactive I believe.