Wc for Indi wars.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ProviingAPoint, Apr 19, 2016.

1. WAR COMMANDER.The term on everyone's lips as soon as you are matched in an individual war. There are some clans who have fairly good builds but no war commander which makes them hit random targets and in most of the cases they lose the war.

So,here is an idea that could be implemented In individual wars. As soon as the matchup is made,if the clan doesn't have a war commander,one if the war chiefs(top4 of the clan) can click a button called random targets in the clan page. By clicking this button every player will receive a start target for the war.
    Pro's And Cons of this idea.

PRO'S
    ->War Experience will be enchanted and people will start warring by bringing this feature.

->People won't have a feeling of quitting wars or dropping build because there is no wc in their bracket.

CONS.
    ->This feature,however,only pms you the startup targets and doesn't guide you thoughtout the whole war.

->It is not equal to a real Wc. A real wc might have plans with his strategy but this feature only gives you the starting and the rest you can do.

->Xtal calls can usually change a war. This feature doesn't give out xtal calls either so do not stay in dependent. It gives an idea to the person whom to hit.

At least a good start can give confidence to the clannies and they can plan out the rest war in their cc.

OPEN TO ANY KIND OF SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACKS.

2. I have found sometimes when there's no WC but your on "better" side of the matchup people will step up if they want to win , but if your not people will just abuse that random initial target thing and it will promote laziness since they already on the worse of side of the matchup . I would prefer people to cast as WC if they up to WC the Indi they signing up for and then both teams get 1 WC minimum same goes for a tracker aswell

3. Looks good.

4. we could just have 'sign-up as potential wc' as an additional sign-up option...

5. Trust me,it won't happen.

6. Don't think it is possible

7. Hmm.

8. It's an interesting thought and even back when ee was in beta stages.

Not many wanted to step forward for wc as it was time consuming and stressful.

So maybe an incentive might change that. Maybe like 5% bonus to mith at the end.

Include a special colour and I think loads would want to be war chef

Then it also then ends up in the hands of everyone to choose the best war chef. (Maybe a vote system) this would also bring the clan together as if they don't vote a chef. They forfeit the match and if they choose the wrong way chef. It could go completely wrong

Also I hope this would cause more farming opportunities too

9. Yes we need more chefs in kaw. Maybe we should have a masterchef competition?

10. Gordan Ramsey should be the judge, but then again, he might get silenced >~<

11. Ramsey would be perm banned for threats harassment and verbal abuse XD

12. isn't that what wc stands for?

13. Stupid. I don't even war anymore, and didn't read most of the thread. Or the responses.

14. Don't deviate from the topic lol

15. Hmmmmm well personally I would think one of 15ppl would take initiative. It is time consuming and stressful but someone has to do it. Its why i started wc in the first place, was tired of not having one. So stepped up, others can do the same.