Hello

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by hrgkyrdgkiu, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I'm back lolooooollzzz

2. Teach me how to play

3. Step 1: Quit KaW
    Step 2:Uninstall KaW
    Step 3:Live an addicted-free life



4. Exit out of app press down on the kaw up until an x appears hit the x then press delete.

5. LMFAOOOOO!!Ata games are addicting

6. In all seriousness make a new acc youll grow alot faster and just tap tap at ebs thats really all there is to it

7. Hi Hrgk welcome back im so happy to see you here again ! i'm gonner bump a old thread i just randomly came across .This one has lots of vital info and everything you need to know to get ahead on Kaw and not get pulled under ! it's called " Guide to being a successful noob " by Ghoomba

8. Ghoomba wrote loads of guides on how to grow on kaw and about builds. i am going to read them myself they should be stickied i think for new members .They are very detailed & good reads by him .

9. i just bumped another excellent guide by Raeki .Hes got loads of threads to help beginnersThe KaW Grand Guide; from Formulas to Clans - 4.0 by Raeki viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25972

10. If a walrus has no bladder, how does it float?

11. I believe the walrus is the only mammal to use magic to float

12. You can ask for assistance on wc or review some helpful threads on forums, this thread isn't really needed, so I will be locking it, any questions wall any moderators :)
    /lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.