NO FARMING

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PrestonGarvey, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Plot twist op has to pay everyone on thread seals for making thread

2. Youd steal them

3. Has anybody seen my baseball

4. but where will i put my ants?

5. You i think u typed an "m" instead of a "t".

6. I'm not a moron

7. My eyes are burning.

8. Actually, i know this is a joke thread but there is actually a mechanism used in other games that could be replicated:

Time-limited protection for new accounts, can expire at the same time as the newbie grey spell.

Cannot receive non-consensual incoming except from an equally protected player.

If player initiates pvp with a non-protected account then the non-protected account is not restricted in hitting back.

Just to give some breathing space to explore the game first.

9. Hope you get farmed for posting this thread

10. Support

11. But... I'm a farmer. How will I make a living? I will have nothing to eat and I will lose all my farm land. Please reconsider banning farming. I'm already in a money crunch, my crops didn't do so well last year.

12. I'd support, buuuuut farming is a game mechanic, build defensive towers and they will fail and quit. Also, your spelling is horrendous. Can't sport someone who can't spell.

13. BUT HOW ARE VEGANS LIKE ME GOING TO GET MA CARROTS REPORT OP FOR KILLING FUN

14. Thanks for the support guys, Ill email the devs!

15. Agree upto the devensive towers part, not the spelling part tho

16. But if I don't farm, it means no bread. If there is no bread, there would be no bagel !!! IF THE WORLD HAS NO BAGELS, IT WOULD MEAN THE END!!!!!!!

17. Muchhh suppurt

18. Hope you get farmed for not reading this thread

19. Whoever supports this thread yall are wusses never been in a proper pvp(not the event)farming people sometimes deserve to be farmed because of being an inac in war and comes in the end for a couple of actions. Man up u wusses i have withstood alot of people who farmed me i have never called for cf ever throughout the past 3 years