#24 #THEBLACKMAMBA YES!!! #KOBEBRYANT!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ---Golden__State---, Apr 17, 2016.

1. 33,643 Points.
    Twenty years.
    Five Rings.
    MVP.
    Slam Dunk Champion.
    2 time Finals MVP.
    4 time All-star MVP.
    2 time scoring champion.
    81 point game.
    7 time western conference champion.
    18 All-Star Games.
    15 All-NBA Teams.
    12 All-Defensive Teams.

And most importantly,
    One unforgettable legacy.
    Thank you very much Kobe!
    Thank you for the memories.
    Thank you for the struggle and hard work.
    Thank you for the heart and hustle.
    Thank you for making everytime I throw a piece of paper into a trash can and make it into the greatest show on earth. "KOBE"!
    Thank you for making unbelievable game winners.
    Thank you for making us scream out of our lungs when you made a gamewinner.
    Thank you for making us say always pass the ball to Kobe.
    Thank you for everything Kobe!
    There's only going to be one Kobe Bryant.
    You always be in my Heart! 
    Heroes come and go but Legends are forever!

So what are your thoughts on Kobe retiring

2. You forgot cheated on his wife and raped a woman and paid to stay out of jail. That's classy

3. We're talking about his career and legacy not his personal life

4. true, nothing matters As long as hes good at putting a ball through s hoop

5. Do I smell sarcasm?

6. I will admit that I bought many boxes of Topps Finest series cards for the 1996 season, as well as many other brands. I followed most of the rookies that year, as I had just started card collecting. Kobe and Allen Iverson stood out to me. But never has a player like Kobe inspired me to really get back into watching basketball, after the previous yr my beloved Seattle Supersonics lost the Championships.
    Kobe was amazing on the court. He had been born gifted to play and practiced at it nonstop.
    His last game on Wed night showed his true talents (with the help of his team) even at the age of 37. Awesome game to go out with.

7. Never liked him. Glad he's gone. Not an example of a good teammate.

Go Spurs

8. Better get some sweet n sour sauce to cover up that burn!

Seriously Kobe was a piece of dog and should have retired a few years ago.. I bet he's still sore from the other night.. This is one of the main reason I hate basketball, because it's the only sport that rewards selfish players the way it does... It's not tennis, it's a team sport..

Good riddance

9. Isnt he the all time shooting guard assist leader?? Selfish??

10. This x1,000. Spurs are a great example of what a basketball team should be. Everyone there brings something to the table.

11. If you could name one NBA player who didn't cheat on his wife I'd be surprised.

12. David Robinson. There's a man I would tell my son to be like...not Kobe.

13. no one should be like sports players as a personal level most of them get changed by the money and fame....but as a fan of the sport and what they did on the court...that's what this is about

14. My post got edited . whatever he did he got away with in Colorado. Also he ran Shaq out of town and was never the main person in nba hence only one mvp. Was one of the most selfish players as well.

15. Then we have Shaq.

16. ....yeah but let's not forget "that woman" was a gold digging skeezer. 

17. Yup I know what you were talking about.

Never liked him from the day he was drafted to the Lakers and been waiting him him to either leave or retire. He sucks as a person and agree with you on the selfish player thing.

But as much as I dislike him I don't know if I can believe that allegation to be true. I can't remember everything about that case but I think some information came out about her and that day that makes me question whether or not she was being truthful.

Anyhow I think that may be considered going off topic so I'll stop.

18. Shaq was the reason they got those titles and he couldn't handle it. Shaq was more dominant than kobe and other guards did more for their team than kobe did.

19. lol my post was about kobes career and accomplishments and now that he's retired what do you think of this. Everyone stay on topic

20. You left out the most important stat of his career which will forever define who he was.

1 female sexually assaulted.