NO FARMING

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PrestonGarvey, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Hello kaw. Today i believe that farming should be banned. This is because farming hurts people qnd there feelings. I think rhat people wgo farm are big mean bullies and should be banned. Trust me ive been playing for several montgs now and think that my wxperuence means that you should all listen to me. If someone farms then devs should ban them and the person must give one seal of damned to all people that they farmed. This makes kaw a safer and funner place for newbies to grow until they get a respectable cs like mine. If youbagree post a comment below but if you dpnt then you should nit ppst. Not that anyone coupd disagree with this thread anyqay, because lets admit, kaw needs to lose farming. Player versus player also needs to be stoppwd also bwcause sometimes one player needs to be looked after because he or she needs to rest and if we dont have farming then this wont happrn and we should all do ebs and be friends and osws shoupdnt exist and if you dpnt like someone then call them poopy face or something and no faeming because that is bad. Please devs remove attack but everywhere axcept on eb.

Thanks, really cool and awesome player.

2. Support. Make KaW great again 

3. Are the typos a deliberate choice to show you're mocking? Can't tell.

4. You're a friggin' genius OP. OP for VK

5. No. I was trying to type as fast as possible to get my meaning across that this needds to happen NOW

6. One quadrillion percent support op :)

7. VK VK VK VK!

8. Who's farming you OP ...wan meh hep ya? 

iPhone

9. Howw du u farmm peeple?

10. This is the best thing I've ever seen. Op for dev!

11. I dont know if hes being serious :()

12. And drop buildds are stoopid cheeters

13. Support if I get free seals.

14. We should get the PvPers to build a wall around themselves and make them pay for it

15. They solved this already, PIMD, you're welcome enjoy

16. Lololololol

17. Actually there's a lot of PvP in pimd just normally its only done by BC players

18.  best Post ever

19. Yup let's all stop farming from this point on. It's not allowed to farm on WAR game.
    What where you thinking?!?

Billy, KotFE Farming Team