Trump prostesting gone too far??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lirik, Apr 7, 2016.

1. You went from equating burning the flag with blowing up buildings, to a conclusion that the President hates America, to some rambling about the government check that is greater than other countries that wouldn't allow people in or somesuch.

I guess if your ramblings are so incoherent and unconnected as to prevent a substantive response, you can feel like you won the discussion.

Well done!

2. If Trump is my next Commander in Chief then I dont know what im gonna do

3. Hmm just like every other person who says this prolly the exact same thing youre doing now

4. What? Training as a soldier to defend a country that will be run by a racist? (if elected)

5. Wasn't the notion of freedom and individual rights a pretty Liberal ideal once ? Not sure why you think liberal is a bad word.
    Having a free press is a Liberal idea having the right to say what you want is a liberal ideal liberal means the ability to make choices, to not conform, to be as individual as you want to be. Isn't that an ideal of freedom that America was meant to be founded on ?
    When did it become be as free as we want you to be ?
    Or freedom only applies to the things we like ?oh wait it used to mean those things to some people, but times moved on people hopefully got better at being better people. Maybe instead of trotting out the same nonsensical insults you could actually try and make a coherent rational argument as to why you feel liberals are bad people.

6. Claiming someone to be racist is just an opinion these days. Because as we all know

"everything is eacist and everything is sexist"-feminist

7. Got forum banned from trolling these free speech advocates. Hope u got the sand washed out. Bahaha.

8. Seems some posts got deleted. Haha

9. Who got forum banned?

10. "F the police!" - Eazy E

11. Trump has gone to far. From supporting violence against certain groups at his rallies to his out right racist comments. Yet I'm afraid no one cares how far trump will go. Is this seriously who people want as president?

12. I like what you did there. You called someone out for the exact same thing he called someone out on. However you ignored the instigator and focused on the responder. If you're going to call one out, why not call both out? Based on your response, it appears you have a bit of a biased opinion.

Also, Glock used the word liberal to describe a political belief system. Your response and use of the word liberal is used in a completely different context than his. Shame on you for trying to combine the two to mean the same. They are not the same or were they used in the same context. You're either being intellectually lazy or, have ignored this purposely in a completely dishonest way in an attempt to belittle someone.

I'm curious though and have a question for you. What's worse; offering advise and completely ignoring it, or trying to offer a coherent rationale argument and failing?

13. I agree with your 80% of it.

14. Who cares? 3 people spat on a flag. Nobody cares. More than 3 people were violently murdered in America yesterday. More than 3 people died from not being able to afford health care. Why are you focusing on a non-issue such as this?

15. Because Trump is the frontrunner of one of America's two political parties?

16. Just noticed that.

Kaw forums isn't the place for these threads.

I don't want to say mods and devs are censoring/deleting stuff in a biased way. Kaw is 9+ and so are the forums.

(Though we know the majority of us are way over 9 years old here)

17. Haha. Unfortunately I don't think anyone on ballot gonna be elected. . Republican or Democrat. Probably be Joe Biden. You vote counts as much as the illegals votes count. Well kinda, sorta, maybe they count sometimes. If pandering goes well for said canidate

18. I only perused the first couple of pages so not sure if this has been asked or not but.....

What the hell does burning a flag have to do with speech? Unless these protesters are dragons, then of course them speaking to a flag may burn it.

Anyway burning your countries flag is wrong. Men doing it should be strung from a flag pole by their testi's and women by their nipples.

19. People hate trump because he wants to enforce laws that are already written and now they are scared he may actually become the man who can enforce those laws

20. We have absolutely no idea what Trump would do in the White House. Trump's whole campaign is built on his personality and pandering to voters he believes will support him. In a general election, his pandering will undoubtedly shift towards center. However, he has absolutely no track record of positions that he will actually pursue. We have no idea what laws he would enforce or not.

He has no knowledge of how to get things done in Washington, little support from either side of the aisle, and already has earned the disgust of the foreign leaders with whom he will actually have to work. Trump would be a disaster for America, and people have legitimate fear of a Trump presidency.

And by the way, people hate him because of the bigoted, racist, sexist, divisive and hateful things he has said, and has promised to do, as well as the way he has debased political debate to the point the Republicans were arguing about the size of their "manhood" in a national debate.