Willy's Couch: Interview With iProphet

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Still one of the biggest D-bags I've ever met in KAW... And that's saying a lot.

2. Yeeeeeeeeeeees, 'twas an interesting time in Kaw...

I thank you for reposting this thread Sir Willy

3. Willy! Servin up two year old kool-aid! Ahhh the iProphet era, the ekawivelnt of the summer of 69'.....

4. Back when men were men and steel was made of wood (or the other way around, I'm not sure).

5. Lol I was the owner of team America for those country wars he is talking about. Ah great times

6. Teatime with zeth was better.

7. Zeth never interviewed iprophet...

Reading forums when Iprop was around were pretty funny times. And reading this edited repost sucks cause I can't remember any of the things that were removed from the original. Bummer.

Good read though.

8. Do you want to get your mind blown?..

iProphet and Philosopher are the same guy..

*kapow!

9. Clever post. Interesting read.

10. Ahhhh little piece of kaw history. Love it and thanks for posting. Wish kaw was so good as it was then.

11. False. Frog is philosopher.

Good read again willy, even though ipro is all hype. I remember when we were in osw with foxes. Ipro was talking huge game and eventually went into regs and started hitting foxes. Foxes stripped him, and he was all "oh now you bring me into this?!!?!", then went back to 46 and didn't do anything.

12. I remember.

He would come into the fray for like 2 days and piss everyone off, and then disappear for months. A testament to his effectiveness in ruffling feathers. You cant strip someone who had nothing.

Same here. When the OSW threads disappear, the game dies. Plain and simple.

The pocket soap opera is what makes the brunt of this game worth playing. Public accounts of who gets stripped and who quits and who CF's and who has the most silver tongued players...it is what creates a history and made this game great.

Now, with HTE, and expanding lands, an OSW is the most boring and wasteful thing you can do in KAW. As seen many times now in the past 2 years, you can decimate a clan, and they play dead, never CF, and voila...the new KAW. Snoozefest 2015-16.

13. May be Phil will be back.. Oh wait.. He's retired...

...like iProphet...



14. Some say Senor_butthurt is iProphet lol.i remember reading on one of his war threads someone came on saying i sense iprophet is here on a alt. i need read back on them threads but i think maybe it was TNT who sayd it.Sorry if im wrong TNT.

15. I thought TNT was Roni....

16. I never made the accusation, but I remember reading it as well.

17. Willy you'll nevah know!!!!!

18. Pretty much stopped reading at "followers of the prophecy" i mean ive seen some arrogant noobs that nobody cares about over my years...but this moron takes the cake. Useless turd forumer thats all he ever was.

19. I assure you all, I was none of the players mentioned. Just to clesr that up. And if you didnt understand my style of play, you are why this game died for me and many others who built it into a great social gathering of ass kicking. Just a shame more didnt follow the prophecy. Hahaha

20. Wow. This thing is back? :lol: